Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Hey gang please check out my site

sixtos
Trust:

Hey gang please check out my site

Hey all,

This is my first site and I still have ten articles to go but so far I think it looks good.

I know some of my key words are not strong but some are. None are ranking yet but it's still too new. I just want some feed back on the general look to see if I'm moving in the right direction. I like what I am doing, but I'm not sure if it will work out.

I have link building to do still and I have better keyword research to do as well.

A general overview is what I am looking for.

Please and thank you for your support.

www.heylookatmenow.com
Have a good and funny day.

PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
Looks prety good so far. you have worked hard. one thing make sure your linking is consistent. on some pages your links are big and bold and on some pages they are buried in a sentence. be consistent in the way your pages look and you will get better click throughs.
Your Focus Determines Your Reality

sixtos
Trust:
Thanks mate for the quick response.

I put the hops into the text after the google slap, I might have misinterpreted Marks, advice.

Thanks again

It's good to know I'm moving in the right direction.

Until my site ranks and potential customers start telling me what they want, it's difficult to know what's working.

When google analytics kicks in too I'll be unsure what tweaks to make.

Highest Regards,
Have a good and funny day.

This topic was started on Aug 21, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.