Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Hey Folks, I'm new to the forum and I Just Wanted to...

kenc138
Trust:

Hey Folks, I'm new to the forum and I Just Wanted to...

...introduce myself. I'm Ken from California, USA and have been doing affiliate marketing for the past few months with limited success and am looking to fix that with Affilorama.

I started in CPA because the lure of easy conversions drew me in, but I often found that the offers usually didn't provide the best in terms of a good user experience (i.e. people giving their email address out in exchange for a spam blast). One of the things that attracted me to this program is that it's purely whitehat in nature and seems to approach affiliate marketing the right way considering the best experience for the customer.

I am looking forward to getting to know everyone here and to watching everyone thrive in this business and in their niches of choice. Also, I look forward to learning from all of you. I wish you all the best of success, and thank you all for having me.

Now, a question: I've seen screenshots of Mark's CB account and heard his interviews with Gauher Chaudry about the incredible amounts of money that can be made from Clickbank. I would like to know, are these $100,000 weeks accomplished by choosing profitable niches, or simply by growing your volume of niche sites? Is this more of a numbers game, or a creativity game that requires a lot of luck?

If it is by volume, how many sites can one expect to build if looking to average $300 per day? What does a typical site following Mark's blueprint typically bring in? What is the learning curve like for this business and when can one expect to see good results?

Thanks so much,
Ken
swarlley
Trust:
Welcome to the forums Ken.

I'm curious to hear the answer to your question about the volume of sites and how much would be average earnings. I'm guessing there are a lot of variables to it but I want to hear what the more experienced folks here have to say about it.
Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
Thanks for joining the forum, Ken! :)

kenc138 wrote:Now, a question: I've seen screenshots of Mark's CB account and heard his interviews with Gauher Chaudry about the incredible amounts of money that can be made from Clickbank. I would like to know, are these $100,000 weeks accomplished by choosing profitable niches, or simply by growing your volume of niche sites? Is this more of a numbers game, or a creativity game that requires a lot of luck?

The answer is a bit of both: Choosing profitable niches and growing the number of niche sites that you have.

Mark has literally dozens of sites that all contribute to his income, although some niches are more profitable than others. Doing things like adding a newsletter is absolutely essential.

The Affiloblueprint course aims to help people reach the point where they can make $500 a week.

$100,000 weeks are the exception rather than the rule, but they can be achieved for sure. Sales of this amount are usually achieved by successfully promoting a product to your email list.

It doesn't take heaps of creativity to do this, just a lot of work! e.g. it's really important to email your list high quality, valuable content...and keep doing that for weeks and weeks and weeks. So that when you come to promote something, people are ready to hear from you and very open to buying something you recommend.

It's techniques like this that make the difference between an average affiliate and a millionaire affiliate.

Hope that helps ;)
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

kenc138
Trust:
michellerana wrote:Thanks for joining the forum, Ken! :)

kenc138 wrote:Now, a question: I've seen screenshots of Mark's CB account and heard his interviews with Gauher Chaudry about the incredible amounts of money that can be made from Clickbank. I would like to know, are these $100,000 weeks accomplished by choosing profitable niches, or simply by growing your volume of niche sites? Is this more of a numbers game, or a creativity game that requires a lot of luck?

The answer is a bit of both: Choosing profitable niches and growing the number of niche sites that you have.

Mark has literally dozens of sites that all contribute to his income, although some niches are more profitable than others. Doing things like adding a newsletter is absolutely essential.

The Affiloblueprint course aims to help people reach the point where they can make $500 a week.

$100,000 weeks are the exception rather than the rule, but they can be achieved for sure. Sales of this amount are usually achieved by successfully promoting a product to your email list.

It doesn't take heaps of creativity to do this, just a lot of work! e.g. it's really important to email your list high quality, valuable content...and keep doing that for weeks and weeks and weeks. So that when you come to promote something, people are ready to hear from you and very open to buying something you recommend.

It's techniques like this that make the difference between an average affiliate and a millionaire affiliate.

Hope that helps ;)

Actually, this reply helps a lot. Thanks for taking the time to respond! It's nice to finally see someone admit that this business takes a lot of work.

I think sometimes the gurus make AM sound like you can make loads of money without much effort, when in reality this hardly seems to be the case when one considers the amount of work that goes into a website, cultivating mailing lists, and putting together profitable ppc campaigns. Thanks for putting into perspective, Michelle.

This topic was started on Mar 05, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.