Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Hey everyone! Newbie here saying hello and needs advice!

hyemarine
Trust:

Hey everyone! Newbie here saying hello and needs advice!

OK everyone I have a question for all of you experts. I haven't seen anyone else ask this particular question either so here goes nothing. Taxes! What do you guys recommend as far as taxes are concerned? Would you guys recommend setting up a sole prop or maybe even a LLC. The reason I ask this is because as you guys know Clickbank ask for your SSN or a tax ID. What are some of your experiences and recommendations? I appreciate all of your input and advice.
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
hi hyemarine. most of the real legal advice you will find here is consult a professional in your area.

The laws are different everywhere, so you really should consult a tax lawyer or accountant to help you with the legal side of your business.

personally, i didnt even look at incorprating when i first started. get something started, and making a little extra cash, then pay for legal counsel to help you set up the proper business. it can cost a lot of money to set it all up.
Welcome to affilorama.
Your Focus Determines Your Reality

hyemarine
Trust:
Thanks for the advice jmpruitt. I was going to go seek advice from my buddy who is a accountant before I made this post but I figured it was worth a shot. Plus I thought it could benefit some of the other members. When I consult my buddy for advice I'll be sure to post again. Oh and thanks for the welcome.
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
no problem. The thing is there are people here from all over the world, and the laws are different everywhere, so it is best to find local advice. also giving out advice on matters we are not professionals on is a tricky situation. people have been known to sue someone for saying something that they did, but was illegal somewhere else. Therefore, we tend to highly say "THis is not legal advice. please consult a legal professional in your area"
Your Focus Determines Your Reality

PremiumMember
gradyp
Trust:
LOL Good luck with that...
Have questions about creating images? Want an image created for you? Check out my site at www.GradyPruitt.com/welcome-affilorama-friends

PremiumMember
aaronco
Trust:
Hello all, can anybody tell me why Microsoft Adcenter will not accept the URL domain name that clickbank gives me to promote a product?
Thank You!
Help me...help you... I am a business consultant by nature. Feel free to email me for any question related to your business at aaronconsidine@yahoo.com I would love to steer you in the right direction. You can also visit:
http://the7figurenetworker.com/cp/18050 for a free 7day e/course/bootcamp that teaches you leading edge skills on network marketing and succeeding in homebased businesses Thanks!

This topic was started on Jun 29, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.