Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Here to answer any questions - Experience in SEO

PremiumMember
marclindsay
Trust:

Here to answer any questions - Experience in SEO

Having quite a decent background in SEO (I started in SEO when I first moved online).

If you have any questions drop them in this forum and when I am around I will answer them to the best of my ability. SEO is pretty easy when you get the basics down so dont be scared :)

Looking forward to another nice little community here.

Regards
Marc
[url=http://www.plrpro.com:390dgv68]PLRpro.com - Where content meets quality - 440 articles per month limited to 200 people per group.[/url:390dgv68]

Site Admin
markling
Trust:
Thanks Marc,

The more people willing to help each other out on this forum the better, I look forward to reading your posts:)

In fact, I have a question to get you started that I believe people will be interested in ...

What do you prefer and why?... Blogs, or forums, when it comes to getting a free article website higher google rankings (that makes money from adsense and affiliate programs).
Limited time special - Try Affilorama Premium for just $1 for 7 days: http://www.affilorama.com/premium

PremiumMember
marclindsay
Trust:
I guess my favorite would have to be a blog style layout, and there are a few reasons for this.

1. They require no technical knowledge for very minimal knowledge to setup and get started in. This can help quite alot of newer people who are just getting into it get started.

2. Things like Wordpress and a few others pretty much come with excellent on-page SEO right out of the box. Change a few settings and you have an even better starting platform.

3. RSS feeds are automatically populated which makes for a more viral site and easier to spread around.

4. From some of my recent camtasia video's I have done, using a few methods that I will talk about shortly, it is very easy to get wordpress sites ranked and grabbing traffic from day 1.

For those reasons above I love blogs first hand.

Having said that it is also a great way to put up a quick site and test the market. Then if you find that you have a real winner with your site (As one of my recent ones has just proved to me. You can then convert to a community based site.

And reap the benefits even more.

Hope that helps answer that alittle.

Regards
Marc
nerodea
Trust:
Hey Marc,

Just wanted to know if you may have the answer to this. Is there a such thing as a directory that is not worthwhile? If so, what types of directories should i submit to, and which one should i stay away from? Is PR a deciding factor, and is there anything else a person should look out for if they want to submit to a quality directory?