Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Help with my Blog

oakrunner09
Trust:

Help with my Blog

I would like you to look at my 2 blogs please and thank you and let me
know what you think. Any feedback is welcome....
http://cookingfresh4abetteryou.blogspot.com/
http://thegardenofoz.blogspot.com/
I use ping-o-matic to get them updated in search engins.
I have had some sales with White Cloud Electronic Cigarettes, but not enough to get a check yet.
My son-in-law told me about Affilorama,so here I am I do need some feed back please.
mack45
Trust:
Hi I did not figure a lot out on your site I am not fond of the site format its to narrow and the first page with dark blue lettering on black background I could not read. I watched most of the Poken Girl video still do not know what that is. The side bar ads look good and if that is all your selling. I am not sure if this is good as a campaign because I am not liking the web site format and not sure what your main sales content is. I think you could do a lot better with a better and more focused web site. I find that if you put to much on one page it starts to look like the last few pages of a magazine just all ads. I know you would really benefit and be more able to critique your own site if you even did the Affiloblueprint course. for lots of reasons like site building, SEO, how to pick your markets. All that said it looks like you are having fun with marketing and your sites do have an interesting look to them. What kind of traffic are you able to archive for them. : Bruce
Pro at basic WP and keyword research willing to coach.mackaybruce@hotmail.com

oakrunner09
Trust:
Hi Bruce, Thank you so very much for your feed back. I have been getting about 50 hits per month, but no real sales yet. Well I'v got alot of work to do.
The poken girl is a electronice business card,if you had one & I have one ,we touch them together, you get my info and I get your info, they are pretty cool.

This topic was started on Jan 11, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.