Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Help please! My site won't load

swarlley
Trust:

Help please! My site won't load

I don't know what I did or if this is even my doing but I would greatly appreciate if someone could help me sort this out. When I go to my site wowfoundations.com or the wp-admin page I get a white screen with the following error.

Warning: require(/home/myusername/public_html/wp-includes/compat.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/myusername/public_html/wp-settings.php on line 265

Does anyone know what I need to do?
Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
The error says that your file "compat.php" is missing. Is this file in the public_html folder?

You could try removing and reuploading the file and see if the error will be resolved.
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

swarlley
Trust:
Michelle,

Between your advice and some help from the live-chat fella at Hostgator, my site is back up.

You are a rockstar. Thank you!
Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
I'm happy to hear that your site is up :) Header looks nice :)

You could try using a smaller font for your articles so that they'll be easier to read. You could request for a review in the Site Reviews category on the Affiloblueprint members forum after you have completed the 30 articles and have gone through the checklist on this post: Read me first before asking for a review!!.

I think that would help you monetize your site :)
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

This topic was started on Mar 21, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.