Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

HELP - need technical support!

ellatep
Trust:

HELP - need technical support!

Hi can someone please help me! Ive made a really big mistake and I dont know how to fix it. Somehow Ive redirected my website address to another website address when I was trying to redirect an affiliate link. So now when I bring up my website address it goes to another URL - Im not sure how I did this. I think i did something in filezilla and overwrote my code. Help tech support, thanks
ella
ellatep
Trust:
This is an ad-on to my last cry for help. I am working in wordpress and when I make any changes to my pages and go to preview page it jumps straight to the other website. Even on the admin side my web pages will not display - it goes straight to the other website! Help
Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
Can you create a temporary admin user and send your site URL and login details to us through our support page? We'll try to help you resolve this issue as soon as possible.
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

faradina
Trust:
Hi Ella,

I see that your site is not hosted with us. We will also need to know where you host your site, your FTP login details (and control panel login if it's different from your FTP login) so that our technical team will be able to access the files on your hosting server.
mack45
Trust:
Good call if you fool with the set url in word press dash board that can give your site a fatal 5o5 error. I have lost a site that way I was lucky enough there was nothing of value on it. Better to use a back up plugin if you want to try fooling with that part of the dashboard
Pro at basic WP and keyword research willing to coach.mackaybruce@hotmail.com

This topic was started on Mar 27, 2011 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.