Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

help improve conversion

jacaranda
Trust:

help improve conversion

hi guys, need your advice on how to improve conversion.. i did a little tweak which improved my ctr from 10 a day to 40 or 60 a day..

now, i found out that i have so few of them buying.. i can't seen to find a related product to the one i am promoting right now..

belows the last 14 days..

the product is the first one, thanks!
newbie-friendly Membership site for Niche Marketing:

-> http://www.nicheproftclassroom.com/

PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
really hard to say without looking at the pages sending traffic. also, may not be anything about you. look at the sales page, and see how well it is written. I would contact the affiliate manager, and see how their average conversions are.
Your Focus Determines Your Reality

jacaranda
Trust:
Hi James, thanks for your input... You are right, my job is to send them traffic, they should do their part right?..

anyway, ill PM you the salespage and see what you think.. they now put in an optin popout.. guess they're started to build their list too.. i should have done that but i have limited products to promote.

anyway, im no1 for an exact phrase that's getting 1600 searches a month as per google.. i just feel like i should be earning something here with at least 50 hops a day.
newbie-friendly Membership site for Niche Marketing:

-> http://www.nicheproftclassroom.com/

esolutions
Trust:
Hi,

Your job is also to presell... so make sure that you are qualifying the leads before you send them along.

You should definitely be building your list, regardless, and sending them quality content for some time will help to presell.

One thing to consider is it may just not be a high converting niche, it may be the time of year, etc. It may be that your traffic is not coming in on buyer keywords (in the buying state of mind).

If there's a lack of products, you might consider creating a quality product?
List not growing fast enough?
Get More Opt Ins:
http://mattgreener.com/view/arfree

PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
Just looked at that sales page you sent me. it doesn't look bad, but how qualified are the leads you are sending? it is a very tightly specific microniche, and if you aren't sending qualified leads, it would be worthless. although its a topi I would be interested in general, I would have no need for the product...

Sometimes it is all about the PRESELL on your site. how targeted is the traffic you are sending? Look hard at your keywords, and really nail down what people are looking for when they search for it. Volume doesn't matter as much as how targeted it is.

I can get better conversions on a keyword that gets 100 monthly searches than one that gets 1000 monthly searches, if they are more targeted to the right audience. honestly, there is huge potential in that nihe, which I will PM you about. you need to start catching email leads ASAP
Your Focus Determines Your Reality

This topic was started on Dec 10, 2011 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.