Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Help a beginner Brazilian !

clubeglobal
Trust:

Help a beginner Brazilian !

Hello friends!

Well, first I would ask many excuses for my bad English, I live in the Brazilian city of Sao Paulo, Brazil, if you do not understand my questions I apologize.

I'm three months researching various ways of making money through the internet and after much research I came to the market of affiliate marketing and consequently found AFFILORAMA.COM'm still a newbie here and am just finding out all about affiliate marketing today I have big issues that you would like to have a greater experience than mine can help me understand, your answers will be of utmost importance for my decision to move on or not.

First question - Is it possible to succeed in countries where the affiliate does not master the language (English)?

I have noticed that there are programs like Affilojetpack where we receive all the material ready written in English, so I would not have much problem with the creation of content, but still I'm just wondering if this is enough to get the job as an affiliate or perhaps I need to create more content for my website, blogs, etc ...

If a problem which alternative would you recommend?

Second question - I have received in my e-mail thousands of deals on various training programs for members, tools, software and strategies on SEO, TRAFFIC, SOCIAL NETWORK ETC ..,

To succeed in affiliate marketing is necessary to buy all these tools?

What is the best training I can choose for my training on affiliate marketing?

I must say that I already use tools like wordpress, getresponse know a little about HTML, CSS, PHP, I can create sites and set up contact forms etc. ..

Last question - I would like to know people who have had the same problem I'm experiencing now as for example the problem of the English language, people who are of different nationalities and worked in the English language market, someone I could relate a little experience and how managed to overcome these obstacles, which the opinion on how I can win and become a super affiliate.

Once again many apologies for my bad English and please, can anyone clarify these doubts?

Thank you.
PremiumMember
gradyp
Trust:
Hi clubeglobal, and welcome to affilorama!

I can try to help answer some of your questions.

1) Yes, it is possible to succeed even if English is not your first language. Though they may be harder to find, you might see if there are some affiliate products that are in Portuguese if you want to work with your native language. If you want to do one for English speakers, you might consider having someone who uses English as their native language either write or proofreed articles for you.

2.) NO!!! Yes, there are a lot of tools that can help you. And some are worth the money. But there are a lot more that are a waste of time and money. Also, chasing programs is one of the biggest causes of burnout and failure among affiliate marketers. Check out some of the suggestions here. Some may have a fee, but some have versions that are free that are fine for getting started.

I can't help you with 3, since I have always spoken in English, but I know there are several here who might can provide that for you.

Good luck and see you around here!

Grady
Have questions about creating images? Want an image created for you? Check out my site at www.GradyPruitt.com/welcome-affilorama-friends

plutonium
Trust:
Hi clubeglobal and welcome here at Affilorama!

clubeglobal wrote:Last question - I would like to know people who have had the same problem I'm experiencing now as for example the problem of the English language, people who are of different nationalities and worked in the English language market, someone I could relate a little experience and how managed to overcome these obstacles, which the opinion on how I can win and become a super affiliate.

I can fully understand you. I'm from Germany and English is not my first language too. I solve this problem by outsourcing the content writing. I have to do it this way not only because my English is not the best but also because I "hate" writing articles.

If you can not afford to pay others for writing the content for you, you have to be creative. Think about things you are good at and offer this services to other who in exchange will write for you the content. This is time consuming but maybe the only option if you want to target the english market. Learning english will usually take more work... Long-term I suggest that you find a way how to outsource all content writing.

Regards,
Waldemar
clubeglobal
Trust:
Hello plutonium ,

Thank you for your comments it is comforting to know there are others who have experienced the same problems I'm experiencing now.

Now you could say it is having success with affiliate marketing, and in which countries and languages is performing?

And also like an indication of where I can buy ready content in English?

Thanks
plutonium
Trust:
Hello clubeglobal,

clubeglobal wrote:And also like an indication of where I can buy ready content in English?

I have my own writer for some months. But before I used many different services. You can find a lot of services if you google or read in the forums (for example here in the section "Content Creation").

I can highly recommend the services from other Affilorama members, for example jpastorizo (you find his article service here: http://www.pastorizo.com/article-writing-service.php) or digiblue (http://www.digitalbluemarketing.com/qua ... t-writers/). I used their services and was happy.

Also I know that James (jmpruitt) offer an article service (http://www.articlesproductions.com/f74/ ... today-722/). I didn't used his service but I read through his article example and his blogs and the quality is very good.

Hope that helps.

Waldemar
clubeglobal
Trust:
Hello Waldemar,

Thank you for your statements will be researching and soon return with the result.

Thank you all.

Ricardo Vieira.

This topic was started on Jul 30, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.