Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Hello- New to this, need some help.

shedevil22
Trust:

Hello- New to this, need some help.

I am trying to get started- setting this up for my 17 year old daughter. I have cancer and less than a 8 months to live. I set up a click bank account but could not get back to the place to set up affilate net. Can anyone help?
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
hi Shedevil.

what are you trying to set up? not sure I understand what you want. Create a clickbank account, then you can go to the market place and find products to promote on your site.
Your Focus Determines Your Reality

shedevil22
Trust:
I was trying to set up affiliate site and clickbank account at the same time. Some how I lost the the place where I was to become an affiliate. I cannot get back to where I was. I thought it was promoting the AffiloRama site. Sorry I am a internet virgin. I dealt craps for 18 years so I guess I thought I could do this. I have a clickbank account- how do I get to the market place? I see that you have a blog of your own, what does that do for you?
Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
You'd be able to find instructions on how to sign up to become a Clickbank affiliate on this Affilorama lesson: How To Find Affiliate Programs
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

This topic was started on Oct 16, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.