Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Hello, I am a New Memeber

david
Trust:

Hello, I am a New Memeber

I wanted to say hello and introduce myself. My name is David I live in the United States, Southwest Florida to be precise. After reviewing countless training offers I chose affilorama because of the videos and the fact that Mark trained his own Dad.
I have time available and was attracted to the fact that this is one of the things that Mark pointed out would be required to become a Super Affilate. Okay I need to get to learning. Best of Luck to everyone and thank you in advance for all of your help, I am sure I will need it.
PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
Welcome David,

Don't be shy to ask for any help you may need.
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
hey David, welcome.

Just like Adrian said, if you ever have any questions, make sure you post them. We're all here to help.
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

georgeb
Trust:
Hey David,

Welcome to affilorama, and like sean and adrian said, we're all here to help you succeed.

George
Site Admin
markling
Trust:
Hey David,

Welcome to affilorama! Don't forget to ask questions on the forum when you need to, we're all here to help!!

Mark
Limited time special - Try Affilorama Premium for just $1 for 7 days: http://www.affilorama.com/premium