Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Hello from sunny Singapore!

rookieaffi
Trust:

Hello from sunny Singapore!

Hi All at affilorama,

I am Greg from Sunny Singapore. I've just joined recently and I'm a complete newbie. There's so much resources here I guess it will take quite some time for me to learn and actually start an online business. I like the forum, there's so much interaction here. Thanks.

Greg
PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
Welcome aboard.... take your time and go through everything slowly :D

Again... take your time... :D
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
hey Greg,

Get into the videos and let us know if you need a hand.

Sean
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

PremiumMember
terryb
Trust:
Hi Greg

You found one of the best two member sites for affiliate marketers on the web IMHO ...

Welcome ... check out the vids, resources and tools like traffic travis ...

Terry :)
Site Admin
markling
Trust:
Welcome Greg, good to have you. I think we've got a few people from Singapore here on the forum!

Take your time, go through the material, then hit us with any questions you have :)

Mark
Limited time special - Try Affilorama Premium for just $1 for 7 days: http://www.affilorama.com/premium

rookieaffi
Trust:
Hi Adrian, Sean, Terry & Mark,

Sorry guys, I think this is sort of belated. I've been held up by my day job lately. :oops:

I want to thank you for your words of support and encouragement. I already feel very much at home at Affilorama.

And Mark, what a pleasant surprise! Thought you must be pretty busy touring the US.

Thanks also for your offer of help, hope I won't irritate you guys with my silly questions. Being a non-techie person I know the type of learning curve I'm up against. Bye, for now!

Greg
wtaff
Trust:
Hi Greg,

I am from Singapore and a newbie too. Been trying to digest all the information here. Hope we can encourage each other to reach super affiliate status!
rookieaffi
Trust:
Hi Wtaff,

Thanks for posting. Yes, why not? We can always help each other out by words of encouragement and sharing whats working and whats not.

Besides, now that the doors are closed, this place is fast becoming a ghosttown :twisted: right after Halloween :lol: Just like any other type of business, it is always good to network and make friends.

I look forward to the new stuff especially videos on wordpress blogs and web 2.0 that Mark would probably be putting up when Affilorama opens again, but being a free membership site, wonder whether there will be a stampede with everybody grabbing the videos.

Look forward to hear from you again and you can PM me too.

Greg
Site Admin
markling
Trust:
When it becomes free, it will also become better. We are spending a lot of time and money re-recording every affilorama video to make them easier to follow, more up to date, and adding in a bunch of other features.

Don't expect it to be worse, expect affilorama to be even better. Just because we are making it free does not mean that we aren't extremely driven to produce the best learning resource on the web for aspiring affiliate marketers.

All the best,
Mark
Limited time special - Try Affilorama Premium for just $1 for 7 days: http://www.affilorama.com/premium