Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Hello forum - I'm new here - Brooklyn NY

naform
Trust:

Hello forum - I'm new here - Brooklyn NY

So, first off, I don't know if this the right place to post a welcome message; if it isn't then it would great if some reading this post can kindly direct me to the right section of this forum to do this. Thanks!!

With that out of the way, getting right into it, I'm an aspiring Super Affiliate that is looking to fast track my success in the Affiliate Marketing arena. My primary targets for building a long-term business relationship with is Amazon and Clickbank (and some others that have a similar business model).

And as I am fairly new to this game, it is for this reason, that I wanted to join this forum to network with and get support from experienced folks in this industry.

btw: I had seen a thread somewhere on here, that had a great topic about newbie getting together to form a support group. The problem is that that thread was closed. So, is it possible to open up a new one like that one? Or is there another area in this forum where I can find others to network and possibly JV with?

Well, that is all I have for now.

To a successful year and beyond.
To a successful year and beyond.

jcdean
Trust:
Welcome to the best place in the world for a begginer to get started down the right path!
Respect,
J.C. Dean
http://KillYourDayjob.com

Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
Hi naform,

A belated Welcome to Affilorama! :)

I don't really get to hang out in this part of the forums much these days but this *is* the perfect place for your post.

btw: I had seen a thread somewhere on here, that had a great topic about newbie getting together to form a support group. The problem is that that thread was closed. So, is it possible to open up a new one like that one? Or is there another area in this forum where I can find others to network and possibly JV with?

I would suggest you open a new thread instead and look at this section or in the Affilorama Services area.

Hope that helps. Have a good day!
Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus

Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
Hi! Welcome to Affilorama, Naform :)

I hope you'll visit our forum often to exchange ideas with staff and other affiliates. If you have anything you need to know, or anything you want to clarify, we at Affilorama will try to help you out as much as we can.

See you around!
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

This topic was started on Feb 18, 2012 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.