Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Hello Everyone

marketing38
Trust:

Hello Everyone

Hi there. This is faisal and i am working as acting director in a well reputed firm which deals in spare parts. I look around to get extraordinary knowledge related to IT industry and thus i am here to get my wish fulfilled. I think this is enough for today. Thank you very much
alan roy hocking
Trust:
Hi Faisal and welcome to Affilorama.

Wishing you every success in your new ventures! :)
The happiest people don't always have the best of everything, they just know how to make the best of everything.

surveyguy11
Trust:
Hi Faisal. This is a good place here to learn everything there is to know about affiliate marketing and building good profitable websites (and I see that you seem to already have one). And beside the course, you can learn great tips from others through the forum.

I wish you luck and success too and welcome.
brad9
Trust:
Welcome Faisal! We hope we can be of some assistance! Good luck in your venture!
B]Check Out Our Software Affiliate Program at Boost Affiliates
Now offering $150 bonuses for first 5 sales.
Up to 90% in commissions, Low refund rate (below 5%), chargeback rate at .5%.
http://bit.ly/1j56o5G

This topic was started on May 23, 2014 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.