Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Hello Everyone!

galen
Trust:

Hello Everyone!

Hey guys I am new here, however I am no stranger to Mark Ling. I am familiar with his teachings and still utilize much of that skill set today building SEO sites. However I am now an Affiliate Manager for a performance marketing company, so I moved from SEO, to paid traffic where you can get immediate traffic on a CPM or CPC basis. We are sort of like click bank but much higher quality. We are the top tier for monetizing your websites, and I'd love to help the forum members here make more money from their own SEO sites or by running paid traffic to our offers. Thanks Mark for creating such a valuable resource, I would love to contribute value wherever I can and also to learn as much as possible from the forum members here.
Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
Hi Galen,

Welcome to Affilorama! We're glad to see you on-board and hope to see more of you here in the forums.

Please do not hesitate to let us know if you have any inquiries. All the best!
Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus

tankctrlr
Trust:
Hello and welcome to the forum!

Always glad to see and meet new people here.
Writing Services - www.needanarticle.com

This topic was started on Oct 31, 2013 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.