Affilorama Birthday
Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Hello everyone, newbie here :)

ajmcclary
Trust:

Hello everyone, newbie here :)

Hi everybody! I can't tell you all how excited I am to join this group. After taking the 6-Part mini-course a few months ago, I learned more information about Internet marketing than all of the reading I had done for months, so I knew this was the "real deal".

Anyways, my name is A.J. McClary, I'm a professional web designer and developer and I own my own web design business (www.WhirledVisions.com). Although I've been creating websites for years, I'm just getting into the Internet marketing field and I'm so excited that there is a place where I can get help and share ideas.

Anyways, I just wanted to say "Hello!" and I look forward to chatting with you all in the future! :D

A.J. McClary
www.whirledvisions.com
A.J. McClary www.whirledvisions.com

PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
hey AJ,

At least putting up your own websites won't be a problem. This can be difficult for newbies, so you're already ahead of the pack.

Let us know if you need a hand.

Sean
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

ajmcclary
Trust:
Thank you so much! I appreciate it!

PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
Welcome along... web design skill is nice to have from the get-go.
ajmcclary
Trust:
Thank you Adrian, appreciate the warm welcome!

chiurunge
Trust:
Well that's cool having web design skills is a great advantage, will give you a steep learning curve. Will be bringing in the cash in no time probably just master the marketing and business aspect of things. Good luck!

Hats off to this guy, affiliate newbies get a jump start
[url=http://tinyurl.com/2uw9mv][b:32jcctau][color=red:32jcctau] Maximize your marketing ROI with Yahoo! Sponsored Search. Sign up and get a $25 credit.[/url][/b:32jcctau][/color:32jcctau]

ajmcclary
Trust:
:) Thank you. I appreciate the comment. I've got so much going on. I've taken Mark's suggestion to target my course to making money with web design and I've done just that! Within the next two weeks, I'll be launching a brand new product and I'll be opening my product up to a brand new niche (thanks Mark).

I'm so glad I joined Affilorama. I never thought that I could actually make an income from affiliate programs but I'm proving myself wrong every day. Thanks a million :)