Affilorama Birthday
Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Hello all new member from Christchurch

chrisg
Trust:

Hello all new member from Christchurch

Hello all, I think I have been a member for about a month now, and only just started checking out the forum. I have been busy going through the lessons and interviews.

I think the lessons are fantasic - you are a natural teacher Mark.

I have had dozens of jobs, studied Electronics, computing, call centre, and A+ N+ and currently MCSA - searching in vain for a career in which I would love and would earn a decent living.

With a $40000+ student loan, no assets to my name and turning 28 soon, learning affiliate marketing has changed my motivations, enthusiasims and aspirations on life completely.

There will be no better feeling than slapping down a cheque and paying off in full my debt.

Thanks so much for this opportunity Mark, I now know that my results through affiliate marketing will be all up to me - whether I spend 1 hour or 100 hours a week - I will be in full control of my career and can hold my head up high.

Good luck to all!
Chris
PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
Hi Chris,

Welcome to the forum. Don't be intimidated to ask questions either. It's how I learned.

Adrian,
videoman
Trust:
Hi Chris,

Welcome

This is certainly the place to learn, you will find everybody very friendly and informative.

Saludos Ian
Site Admin
markling
Trust:
Hey Chris,

Great to meet another member from Christchurch, we'll have to meet up sometime,

All the best,
Mark
Limited time special - Try Affilorama Premium for just $1 for 7 days: http://www.affilorama.com/premium

PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
G'day Chris,

Welcome. I have no doubts that if you put your new found knowledge to good use, you'll have that debt paid off in no time :)

Goodluck.
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

foamyone
Trust:
My name's Brent. I signed up for the course about, hmm, 20 mins ago! I'm from Christchurch also, living in St Albans at the moment. I'm ready to throw myself at this course, learn everything that I can and perhaps even make some money while i'm at it. I really just wanted to introduce myself, nice to meet you all!
davmontrose
Trust:
Hi guys, welcome to the forum, Mark and the people here are real helpful. I'm sure you'll be impressed. I'm in total touch with your situation there Chris, I'm A+,MCSA, MCSE and MCDBA, and it's real hard to find that great job in that industry, as I found out. I just started my own little small business, locally. I too have changed my focus, to be honest when I started taking all the tech courses, I was more interested in internet marketing but they didn't teach such things at the college I attended. So I figured I would get a backbone with some certifications, hmmm, backbone alright. A pile of debt is more like it. Anyways, I'm finally starting to do what I really wanted in the first place, and although have a long ways to go, I know I'm in the right place. Great to meet both of you though, and sure we'll chat back and forth soon. Thanx Davin
chrisg
Trust:
Hello Foamyone (Brent), I live in St Albans too - what a small world it is

We will have to meet up some time, help each other out, considering we have just both joined Affilorama
alvin
Trust:
Hey Chris,

Welcome to Affilorama!

@
foamyone
Trust:
Hey Chris - I'd definitely be keen to meet up sometime. I'm all about making as many friends and contacts as possible, sharing ideas and helping each other out can only be a good thing. It is a small world you're right, would be freaky if we lived on the same st.

Hey Dave - I started off on the same road as you. I got A+ certified and nearly went for MCSE etc but decided against it, since a whole heap of people I knew were doing the same thing. I'm sure when you get a roll on with internet marketing that you'll smash your debt into oblivion! I plan to do the same. I want to do really well with all of this. To be honest, i want to make some crazy figures, I want the option of not having to work if I don't want to, I want to be able to bail off overseas and not have to worry about any financial implications. I think it's all about having freedom for me. At the moment i'm a relative newbie, i'm trying to soak all of the information in before I make a real go of it.
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
I know how you feel Brent. I'm sure if you educate yourself well (Piece of cake now you're here) and commit to achieving what you want, you'll get there. It's a matter of when, rather than if. :)
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

foamyone
Trust:
Hey Sean - I feel i'm in good company that's for sure. Seems like a real friendly environment here. I guess everyones trying to achieve the same thing and get results, which is why i'm glad i'm here. I fully intend on persevering until I get it right. Real nice to meet you sean.