Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Helllo from Zack :)

zack_sprague
Trust:

Helllo from Zack :)

Hello,

My name is Zackery Sprague:) and I am currently 19 years of age. I am from a outskirt city by Los Angles, California. I started internet marketing last year and I have only made .68 cents ( from adsense ). The reason why I started internet marketing was to help my parents and I become financially free from everything! Right now there are few problems my family is having! My dad might lose his job in April and my mom has a very bad health condition. My dad is a maintenance coordinator for mark medco. My mom works for ameristar ( mortgage company ). But Express Scripts has bought out medco and they don’t need his building anymore and according to express scripts, medco is paying my dad too much than he really needs to be so he will get a salary cut in march. I’m done waiting for a miracle to happen to our family! I want to learn and make money with affiliate marketing to help us get financially free. My sister is starting amway, but I want to do internet marketing and not amway. I know I won’t get rich over night, but I am willing to learn to make money online if it will help my parents and I. We are moving to augusta, georgia. Where my dads close brother darrel is. My mom and dads credit will go down as our house will go into for closure. My sister says she will save it, but if you know my sister, there is no way she will be able to play the mortgage payment for the house. Just yesterday I had to give them $160 dollars of mine for her to get home from the amway convention at the gay lord in orlando, FL. They were negative in there bank account. Something has got to change and I want to change my family

Have a nice day :),
Zack
Sincerely,
Zack Sprague

zack_sprague
Trust:
I know I have had a few threads about my previous websites, but its best for me to start over fresh! An that's what I'll do!
Sincerely,
Zack Sprague

freestyleslang1
Trust:
That's a bind your in at 19 dude.

No doubt you have the motivation to succeed here, but from what I gather, it takes money to make money.

Your on the right website to learn ways to make it happen. Keep looking researching affiliate marketing trends.

A back up occupation you'll need, however.

It takes money to make money.

Stay hungry. Stay foolish.
Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
Hi Zack,

I'm sorry to hear that. I am sure that things will come around and get better for you. We have free lessons for you to get started on affiliate marketing. But I have to agree with freestyleslang1, you have to get a day job while you're getting started in affiliate marketing.

Hope that helps. Have a good day!
Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus

walker451
Trust:
Hi Zack,

If you haven't already done so you should check out fiverr.com and see if your skills, which you have plenty, can be used to generate some cash. Also you can find free stuff on Craigslist and fix it to improve or just resell it outright. These are just a couple options to get some money to keep your business going. Basically its all in the hustle. You may have an uphill battle my friend, but when you get to the top of the mountain it will be that much sweeter.

Best Regards,

Brandon
Site Admin
maryt
Trust:
Hi Zack,

Sorry to hear that but you have the right attitude and will to make things happen for you the way you want it.

I must agree with freestyleslang1. Reality check is, you still need money to start. I suggest you find a day/part time job aside from doing affiliate marketing. This way, you will be able to support your online business.

I know it will require a lot of focus and effort at your part but hey a lot of successful affiliate marketers have done this and they succeeded. :)

As for your sites, you should start re-evaluating everything- from the look and layoyut, content, keywords, linkbuilding/SEO strategy and so on.

Try to compare relate sites s you will have an idea what you're missing. :)

Also, it is helpful to always update yourself with trends. Join affiliate marketing forums and perhaps read good blogs about affiliate marketing.

I hope that helps!

Good luck!
Not sure which Affilorama tool you need? Take the quiz! http://www.affilorama.com/redirect/quiz

Web: http://www.affilorama.com
Twitter: http://twitter.com/affilorama
Facebook: http://www.affilorama.com/facebook

"Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment." ~Sidhhartha Guatama

Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
walker451 wrote:Hi Zack,

If you haven't already done so you should check out fiverr.com and see if your skills, which you have plenty, can be used to generate some cash. Also you can find free stuff on Craigslist and fix it to improve or just resell it outright. These are just a couple options to get some money to keep your business going. Basically its all in the hustle. You may have an uphill battle my friend, but when you get to the top of the mountain it will be that much sweeter.

Best Regards,

Brandon

Aside from Brandon's excellent suggestions, you can also check out oDesk and eLance. There are a lot of job ads there, mostly for writing, web design. There's also posts for customer service and clerical jobs that you can apply for.

Hope that helps. Have a good day!
Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus

This topic was started on Feb 03, 2013 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.