Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Has anyone watched Mark's latest webinar?

mark schaaf
Trust:

Has anyone watched Mark's latest webinar?

Anyone else start watching this webinar. Mark sent out an e-mail promoting a webinar from someone I hadn't heard of so decided to watch it.

I started watching the beginning then found out the guy had the site I first joined to start internet marketing. The site was good but after many months of doing exactly what he said I wasn't making any money. I kept having this feeling something was missing like more information but I kept working. Then after about another month I get an e-mail from him about a new course he has for doing internet marketing.

I was a little upset because I joined his site because 1 he seemed smart, had a lot of videos so I wouldn't have to read everything and since I was new was a lot and because he said it was the only internet marketing course I would ever need because anytime something new came up he would put it on his site. So when he was selling something new I wasn't happy and sent them an e-mail saying why. Anyhow I never made any money using his course and quite the site.

Anyhow while listening to the beginning of the webinar what he was saying seemed good but then he said he had a friend that helped him make up this new course he was selling and the friend was making 100,000,000 a month. As soon as I heard 100 million a month I turned off the webinar. If someone was really making that much money doing internet marketing everyone everywhere would know about it and who he was.

I know many top guys say they make a million a month and that could be true but not 100 million a month. Some of the people out there may be good and may know a lot but for what ever reason I just don't trust them like I do Mark from this site but everyone is different and levels of trust is different and I just didn't with this guy and I didn't even finish the webinar.
Mark

jkhattar92
Trust:
Are you referring to this webinar "Swipe this 25 million dollar business model"??
koala4060
Trust:
Are you referring to Swipe Vault website. I watched the seminar and joined his site. Not sure if it will help me or not. It's only been a few days. But I will keep you posted. Dorothy
jlo
Trust:
100 million a month??? I would be turning it off too.
mark schaaf
Trust:
I can't remember what the site was called but the webinar was about how the guy would create membership sites and as I said he was just getting into it I think I watched about 45 minutes of a 2 hour webinar and left after he said his buddy was making 100 million a month.
Mark

koala4060
Trust:
That is the one. I watched the seminar and signed up for a website to try it for one month and see if I can get some good training out of it.
The 100,000,000.00 doesn't sound right to me either.
jkhattar92
Trust:
Just to update everyone here, the 100,000,000 that he is referring to is actually true.

He was inspired by the website which is www.Lynda.com

I am a college student myself doing website development and media technology and we use Lynda as a license for the whole college.

The minimum membership for Lynda.com is $25 and they have 4,000,000 members. So if you do the maths, that is $100,000,000 a month.

I have bought the SwipeVault course and going through it and its actually mind blowing the things he teaches you are amazing, but you have to have an open mind to membership website. If not you will not enjoy the material.

Have a good day guys!

PS search up Lynda.com and the facts about it so you guys believe what I am on about here hehe
service
Trust:
Hi Mark.
Yes I agree with you.
Where do we draw the line between exaggeration of the truth and a white lie.

All is fair in advertising.

Believe it or not!

HHmmm--Advertising is an amazing feat of attracting a person by manipulation and teasing of the sensors. We all want to believe the incredible and impossible.

The power of persuasion is amazing.

We can shuffle up any figures and make them look the way we want them to look to support our point of view.

I am not putting negative comments towards 'Affilorama' as I am a member and I do have sites for affiliate marketing, which I learnt from here.

All the best
mm
jkhattar92
Trust:
service wrote:Hi Mark.
Yes I agree with you.
Where do we draw the line between exaggeration of the truth and a white lie.

All is fair in advertising.

Believe it or not!

HHmmm--Advertising is an amazing feat of attracting a person by manipulation and teasing of the sensors. We all want to believe the incredible and impossible.

The power of persuasion is amazing.

We can shuffle up any figures and make them look the way we want them to look to support our point of view.

I am not putting negative comments towards 'Affilorama' as I am a member and I do have sites for affiliate marketing, which I learnt from here.

All the best
mm

If you read my reply before yours you would see that it isn't an advertising manipulation, Chris was actually referring to a website called Lynda.com and if you look it up, Lynda.com has made over $100,000,000 in revenue in 2011 (or some year around then)

So Chris was inspired by that and went and copied that type of website and has made over $25,000,000 from 2007 to 2013.

PS: I don't represent anyone, I am a proud student of marks and recently bought the SwipeVault and think it is brilliant. I will be more then happy to keep Affilorama student updated with my progress and be the guinea pig for you guys. but until then, do the research about Lynda.com and you will see that there's no bullshit :)

Cheers guys!
kurt
Trust:
I don't have that kind of money to spend, but that webinar really opened my eyes to the power of a membership website and how you can make a monthly reoccurring income from your members.

I believe he said that if you charge a membership fee of $97/month, you only need 88 members to make over $100,000/yr.

And it sounded like the way to sell people on a membership is to convince them that it will be a one stop place where they can learn EVERYTHING on the subject. That they won't have to purchase any more products on the subject from anyone else because your membership site has it all - all in one place. Of course, if you want to keep them as member for very long, it better deliver.

But, to me that sounds like a very daunting task to create content on EVERYTHING that there is to talk about on the subject. I'm most interested in the Survival Niche right now, and there is way way way too many things to cover. It seems like it would take FOREVER to put such a site together. I don't know, maybe some niches would be easier than others - better candidates for membership sites. It would have been nice to see some more examples of how to do it in different niches.
pinomi.naidu
Trust:
Hi
I'm a newbie just starting out and I'm working on my first squeeze page and have a few questions
1.when creating the fake video, do I have to pick the image from the sales page or I can get a free image from pixabay
2.I want to start driving traffic using fb.I want to create a new fb page for that. Do I have to use my domain name or keyword as my fb name or I can use any name.
3.for posting on fb,say my website is on weight loss.Can I post stuff that I find on internet? say someone else's recipe? Is that ok or do I have to reword everything I put there? Is it ok to just post motivational quotes on my fb page if my site is on weightloss/nutrition or do I have to do long post.what works best, appreciate any advise

wf

This topic was started on Aug 11, 2015 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.