Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Has anyone made money doing this??

billypuddels
Trust:

Has anyone made money doing this??

hey guys im new to this, and i have heard allot of success stories in my day but I want to ask you guys somting.
Has anyone on this forum made money, good money from affilorama or affiloblueprint, or anyother program. if so how long did it take YOU to get to that point? i am 17 so i dont know if i should get into this now or at a later date when i can afford it.

all the best,
bill
Site Admin
markling
Trust:
Hi Bill

Good question, particularly if you were brand new to affiliate marketing, you want to make sure its a worthwhile use of your time.

I have some feedback from past students of AffiloBlueprint that you can read through and see what you think.

Everyones different - some people take what I teach and run with it, enjoying good success. Others get sidetracked or never find the motivation to follow it through. Its really up to you what you do with the stuff I teach but absolutely some have made good money from it, and many of those within a matter of months. For someone of 17 to be looking into making money opportunities, it sounds like you have the entreprenurial spirit! Hope it works out.

All the best

Mark
Limited time special - Try Affilorama Premium for just $1 for 7 days: http://www.affilorama.com/premium

stiliryze
Trust:
lol im 15 and trying it out.I want to be very
experienced by the age of 20 and i take this very serious
jcdean
Trust:
I wish I started this when I was so young. I would be retired now.

While you are young you have plenty of time to work on this.

Any way Guys I have been around long enough to know what Mark is teaching is for real and the money is going to be wicked good for those of us that stick to it.

Hope to be posting my success story in a few weeks.

Right now I have to go cuz it's my turn to clean the breast pump. (DO THIS WHILE YOU HAVE FREE TIME!)

Stick with this and stay connected to affilorama.
Respect,
J.C. Dean
http://KillYourDayjob.com

jcdean
Trust:
Mark I am aiming to be your first Millionaire Student (US$), if that honor has not yet been taken.
Respect,
J.C. Dean
http://KillYourDayjob.com

stiliryze
Trust:
Billy once you get started and get into it you will be surprised at how easy it is to make money online.Everyday I tell my friends about this they tell me why now?They tell me im too young.But I look at it this way,the younger you are,the more room for error you have.Imagine if you start today where you be in 3 years!

I have already invested about $500 of allowance money on this and I will continue to invest as much as I need to get where I want.My parents both support me and tell me don't give up.Plus,this is the best affiliate site to get started.When I first got into this I knew a little about it but I didn't know where to start but now I surely know a lot more and am still learning everyday.I also bought the affiloblueprint and trust me,if you buy this product,you will have no questions!

Just hang in there,my goal is to become a millionaire by the age of 20 and I will not stop until I get there.By the summer I want to be making at least $500 a week.
patchgill
Trust:
Yeah wish I started so young I would have started in 2000 and would probably be loaded now! I havn't made much yet but I havn't invested yet either I'm using the free lessons to get a feel for the game. I think there is alot of money to be made it's just a matter of sticking with it and picking hot niches. JCdean don't get me started on breast pumps haha, if I didn't have kids I would have 15 profitable websites by now lol.
sonitin
Trust:
@billypuddels

Get started man! This is all real stuff and you are at a real place with real people.

I am not sure what you call as good money, I got my first sale in 3 days and reached my first target in under 6 months.
"offshoreally.com" - One click for all outsourcing requirements including bookmarking, submissions, dedicated staff, link building..

Looking for a qualified virtual assistant to help you with your work? Click here - "offshoreally.com/internet-marketing-outsourcing-seo/virtual-assistant-link-building"

Enter The" Bad Ass" SEO Guest Blogging Contest to WIN CASH PRIZES http://bit.ly/9knBFs

PM me for coupon codes!

This topic was started on Jan 14, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.