Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Has anyone checked out Auto Content Cash

marymeagan
Trust:

Has anyone checked out Auto Content Cash

Hi guys

I got a Affilorama newsletter titled "27 websites in one day" promoting "Auto Content Cash" and I listened to Alex Goad in one of his videos going on about his system where you get thousands of dollars worth of content for $77.00.

My problem is Alex kept repeating how simple his system is that even a newbie won't have any difficulty, and you will start earning money almost instantly.

I have seen these type of promises before only to see a mountain of work and learning to achieve results, In the Auto Content Cash System you get over 100 video tutorials, Modules, and PDFs which doesn't sound like anything easy at all except another big learning curve to overcome.

Even with Affilobluprint (I'm still building my website) which also was supposed to be easy,yet I've posted quite a few posts in the forum for things I didn't understand from the videos (and no I'm not stupid as some of you might be thinking LOL)

I know Alex Goad outsources to the Philipines which would be too risky at this time for any Newbie, but has anyone here tried or tested "Auto Content Cash" as there is a 60 money back guarantee ( all Clickbank products must give a 60 day money back guarantee)

If anyone has tried this system or checked it out could you give me your views on it.

Thank you : Larry
Larry Bauge

Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
There's an interesting discussion about Auto Content Cash on the warrior forum. Brian Johnson has answered most of the issues about the product on this thread: Auto Content Cash by Alex Goad - Any Review?
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

marymeagan
Trust:
Hi Michellerana

Thanks for the heads up, There were a lot of testimonials in Warrior Forum and I read about half of them which did give me a better understanding about "Auto Content Cash"

It sounds like a good enough program but not quite as easy as Alex makes it out to be, plus I hate upsells after you buy a product (it really puts my Grrrrrrrrrrrrr on)

Plus it is safe to say by what I did read in the warrior forum to just finish my website in AB before tackling something like this.

Larry
Larry Bauge

smuigal
Trust:
Hi Larry,

It is a good idea to finish what you started here in AB. That is true. Focus is the MAIN key in success in this business. If you stick to AB you will gain a lot of experience and over time you will learn a lot about yourself, what you can do, what you don't like doing, and what you can afford to do. Both with your time and money.

Plus, when you start earning affiliate commissions, you can start to outsource.

Regarding AutoCashContent...

I would not have purchased this program had it not been for the fact that Brian Johnson was part of it. I also use my online business income to buy things like this so I'm not using any money from my personal funds. And I have built my fill of AB type sites I wanted to do something new.

I already know how to work well with Wordpress, add plugins, adjust settings etc... so my learning curve is not steep for this program. I watched the videos on the main "how to" and it took all day for me just to get through the videos. Of course life gets in the way so it's not like I was glued but they will take a while to get through.

As it happened I had a domain name that already fit perfectly into the "rules" of ACC. So, I set my first domain up using ACC. It took me 5 hrs or more. I am not sure because i would watch the videos as I set it up so part of my time was spent watching videos.

They claim it only takes 10 minutes to an hour once you get it down, but the reality is it will probably take a few hours to set each of these sites up, maybe one hour if you get it down pat.

I really like the program and I'm going to be trying to set up one site a day as soon as possible. What I really like about it is that you do not use "any" SEO. Your time is going to be spent finding niches that will fit the criteria. I suppose the more you do it the less time it will take. I have created a list of about 7 domain names now. But it takes me some time to find each niche.

Brian is really great with his videos. I like him a lot. He's very good in his instructions so things are pretty clear. There is a nice forum that is already quite active and from the very little time I checked in on it, it looks like they are trying to respond to questions within a day.

This is totally different from AB. So, if you don't have AB down, you may want to wait on it. It is not going to sell out. The price is WAY WAY LOW. I really believe the price is fantastic for what you are getting. There are tons and tons of videos, a really great WP theme that has something like 15 different color senerios. The plugins are almost all there for you to download and then upload.

I can't say how well it works yet because I only created one site so far.

How It Works:

Step one - You pick a niche product. You look for actual physical products, not Clickbank products, (although you can, but Brian advises to use physical) Brian shows you how to find them and it is not hard, but it takes me a while to find one.
Step two - You select a product that has a very specific competition vs searches and a specific amount of Adsense income, like no less than a dollar a click.
Step three - You find a domain name that is exactly the keyword you are going after. Must be .com, .net, .org no exceptions.
Step four - You set up the site using these plugins that are provided in the membership. The main plugins are not available online. You must be a member. And they are really nice plugins.

Then you are pretty much done for a while. After a few weeks your site will start getting traffic and you should start seeing some Adsense income. The goal is to put these sites out and have an "average" of Adsense income flowing. Like $20.00 a month per site. So, we're not talking a lot here. Some sites may not earn anything, others will earn more... so it's an average.

However, if you could average $20.00 per month on average per site and you only spent 9.00 per domain name, plus 2 hrs building each site, that could really pay off over time.

Later, you go back, maybe after a month and then you look to improve your income by changing things around, maybe adding amazon or adjusting your Adsense, perhaps adding a clickbank product. Brian explains how to do all these things in videos.

I am very happy with the program so far. I think it is totally do'able and worth it. I think if you are not familiar with Wordpress, ftp etc... that you will have to spend a lot of time learning, but in the end, I do believe this is a pretty nice deal.

I will try to remember to report on how well my first site does and others that I set up. If it starts getting traffic without my adding SEO to it I'm going to be very very impressed. This hand off SEO is VERY hard for me to stay away from because SEO is what I know, but the goal is to set it and forget it so I'm hands off SEO these sites in the beginning.

The other day I found this one keyword phrase that gets over $20.00 per click so I purchased it. It fits the criteria and I'm thinking if I just get a few clicks a week that site could earn me $40.00 a month. Wouldn't that be swell. :)

Anyway, I actually plan on doing some SEO to these sites because I have all the right tools to do it, but I only plan on doing that after I really get the hang of it and see which sites are producing good Adsense income and which ones are not.

Oh... and a side point on Brian Johnson. The other program I purchased from him was CommissionRitual. I don't remember a single email where he tried to get me to buy another product. He didn't even tell me about ACC or maybe I missed out on subscribing to his newsletter or something. I don't know how I found out about ACC actually, but I do think that Brian really wants you to succeed using his systems because he doesn't pester you to get into other things.

THAT is why I actually purchased this program. I don't know Alex and I don't like those preachy salesman videos. I only went for it because I saw that Brian was doing the videos and Commission Ritual is pretty good. A lot like AB.

:)
Chrisi
PS... remember, keep your focus, if you are doing an AB site, stick with it!!!
Need help? Looking for answers? I've coached 70+ students to 5 and 6 figure success. Private message me on FB for details on a one on one session for help knowing where to start your success or end your failure. https://www.facebook.com/netwoozy.gal

marymeagan
Trust:
Hi Chris

Thank you so much for talking the time to write such a long explanation, it sounds like a winner, but you are very right in your advice to focus on AB and get my website finished before going in other directions (I've made that mistake before).

I hope Auto Content Cash makes you a lot of money Chris.

Larry
Larry Bauge

smuigal
Trust:
Thanks Larry, me too. :D
Need help? Looking for answers? I've coached 70+ students to 5 and 6 figure success. Private message me on FB for details on a one on one session for help knowing where to start your success or end your failure. https://www.facebook.com/netwoozy.gal

This topic was started on Mar 18, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.