Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Happy Thanksgiving Day!

faradina
Trust:

Happy Thanksgiving Day!

To all of you guys and girls in and from the United States:

HAPPY THANKSGIVING DAY!

I imagine you are all about to get the turkey and stuffing, mashed potatoes with gravy, sweet potatoes, cranberry sauce, sweet corn, and pumpkin pie ready for dinner. I know, I know, it's early in the morning, but cooking all that takes a lot of time!

And I hope you are all home with your families on this turkey day :)
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
Started cooking yesterday actually, not that much to do today. WE do that so that we can enjoy time with the family instead of being stuck in the kitchen all day.

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone.

Take a moment to give thanks for everything you have. and rather than leaving it to just today, try to do it every day for the next year. You will be amazed at how that one thing taking a couple of minutes of your time will change your life. here is an example from my own. "http://www.selfimprovementclass101.com/blog/my-daily-gratitude-journal-for-thanksgiving"
Last edited by sydney on 25 Oct 11 12:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: broken link removed

Your Focus Determines Your Reality

Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
jmpruitt wrote:Take a moment to give thanks for everything you have. and rather than leaving it to just today, try to do it every day for the next year. You will be amazed at how that one thing taking a couple of minutes of your time will change your life. here is an example from my own. http://www.selfimprovementclass101.com/ ... anksgiving

That's a good advice. Yes, there are a lot of things we should be thankful about :)
I teach my kids to say thank you to God when they wake up and before going to sleep.

Happy Thanksgiving!
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

PremiumMember
cterao
Trust:
I'm in Bangkok right now, and I had to make my own Thanksgiving last night! Which basically involved eating noodles at a street food stall with my girlfriend talking about all the things we're grateful for.

@James, yeah, listing what you're grateful for every day is good advice. I used to keep a "gratitude journal" and I'd have to fill up one page every day with what I was grateful for. It's a great way of reminding yourself that you've still got good things going for you even when you're dealing with obstacles.

I hope everyone is doing well these days!
Clayton
I did AffiloBlueprint for one year - http://www.journeyofmyown.com/welcome-affilorama-friends/

Make $100 commissions by being my affiliate - http://exsolutionprogram.com/affiliates/

faradina
Trust:
Hi Clayton,

I have heard that street food in Thailand is GREAT! And also that food over there are mostly spicy hot.

Thailand is one of the places that we are considering to visit. I really hope we get to do that next year, for our 25th wedding anniversary.
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
GReat to see you Clayton. I actually started doing it after listening to a Ted Nicols interview (from one of Mark's AB bonuses) and it has helped me to really improve my mindset and focus on all the good things that I do have rather than the things I dont have.

Hope you are having fun on your vacation.

PremiumMember
cterao
Trust:
Yeah, street food is really good in Thailand! The food is probably what I'm going to miss the most. Don't worry Fara, most food isn't that spicy, but you can add as much spice as you want. They use chili peppers as a condiment over here like other places use salt and pepper.

Hi James, hope you're doing well. I've got about another week or so in Thailand before I'm back in the US. I'm actually really looking forward to getting back to work--(I hope that doesn't make me an IM nerd...).
Clayton
I did AffiloBlueprint for one year - http://www.journeyofmyown.com/welcome-affilorama-friends/

Make $100 commissions by being my affiliate - http://exsolutionprogram.com/affiliates/

faradina
Trust:
Hi Clayton,

I'm not really scared of the spice :) We also have some really spicy dishes in the Philippines.

I recall seeing a Nicholas Cage movie that's set in Thailand and there's this scene where he and his Thai girlfriend are eating at a restaurant and he says something like "hot again" and the girl hands him what looks like leaves and that's supposed to cool down the bite of the spice. If I remember the movie's title right, it's Bangkok Dangerous.

No, you're not an IM nerd. No way! Make that IM genius instead!
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
Thats a good sign Clayton. I look forward to going to work every day because I love doing it. I think that is critical to any business. if you dont look forward to doing it when you are away, then you should look for a business model that you can look forward to. This isn't for everyone, and although the money is great, it isn't why you should be doing it.

Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
James is right :) It's great that you're doing what you love (and earning from it!). Thank you for contributing to the forum even when you're on vacation :) Enjoy your last week in Thailand and hope you have a safe trip!
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

This topic was started on Nov 25, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.