Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

guru

bulkman
Trust:

guru

Hi everybody just need info on andrew walace has any one herd of him he is selling auto traffic monopoly I thought it sounded good and should have checked with you first because I bit on his idea and am know trying to get money back. Maybe his plan will work but I am not smart enough to do it. I was fooled because I get different emails from Mark Ling and people he works with but I messed up thinking for some reason that maybe Mark knew him because he is also from your area. please let me know if what he is offering is good

Thank You
Bulkman
vqaa
Trust:
It's the usual rubbish create a landing page and then create a link-wheel around the landing page
kakaboo
Trust:
maybe this thread might interest you

post63468.html#p63468
bulkman
Trust:
Thanks everybody for the info on andrew Wallace now all I have to do is get my money back. What a lesson to be learned when you go outside the affilorama. I will do what one of you said and try through click bank to recieve a refund.

Thank You
Bulkman
billj
Trust:
I personally never heard of this guy!

This topic was started on Feb 26, 2011 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.