Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Greetings New To Affilorama! Millions$$ await

kiwikool
Trust:

Greetings New To Affilorama! Millions$$ await

Hi All, :D

I thought I would make the most of the forum here since this will be my new home and launch pad to success for 2007...

I have to say weldone to Mark for putting on a great display here with a brilliant resource, I have been a member about a week already and have watched about 12 videos and formatted my new project...

A little bit about myself.

I am no stranger to Internet marketing as I have already achieved some success and felt the hard surface of the ground as well falling from the horse and having to start over again. :?

Been there done that with affiliate programs making $500 a month when Google Adwords was great 3 years ago..I stopped that and created a website called wealthspy.com where I interviewed real estate investors and sold a membership...

I ended up selling that concept to Richmastery.com and contracted myself to them to consult about internet marketing with a nice tidy 6 figure income ( I thought I had it made) what I really did was end up with a hectic job with no freedom and burnt myself out in less than a year and half, I actually built there affiliate program for them before I left..

It was fun while it lasted, I got to meet various celebs and movers and shakers e.g. 42nd US pres Bill Clinton, Eric Rush, Michael Hill, Jeweller, Tana Umaga and lots of Millionaires.

After all that I was mentally drained and felt like I was still in the rat race...Just going faster around the cage haha.

I took the last 6 months off moved over to Melbourne, Australia with my girlfriend, travelled around, became a bum, went to the beach played way to much poker at the crown, read a few books, rested my mind and now I'm hungry to get back into the action again and do things properly

By the time I burn out this timeI am going to make sure I have a regular PASSIVE and HIGHLY LEVERAGED Internet Butt Kicking Affiliate Business Up and running....Phew...

The funny thing is That I have actually met Mark before at the World Internet Summit and I was this guy with the EGO because I just sold my business and little did I know that this quiet south island kiwi boy was a fricking Affiliate zillionaire!!! hahaha...

Dude your so humble and have achieved so much weldone. next time I see you, you won't get off so lightly and I will interrogate all the info out of ya!

Anyway before this becomes a novel, I love being apart of this online forum and look forward to working together, sharing concepts, networking, making squillions and driving lamborghini's with everyone here..

I am making myself accountable here today by saying I will have my million dollar affiliate business up and running by the 25th December 2007, My Christmas present heh

"Success To All!"

Matt"Kiwikool"Taylor 8)
Search & Review Products With http://www.somethingabout.com

PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
Seems like you have a decent background in IM.

Welcome :)
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
You sound like a shy one Matt :)

Sounds like you'll be able to add a lot of value to the forum, I look forward to reading your posts.

Are you still in Melbourne?
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

kiwikool
Trust:
Hi Guys,

Great Stuff Thanks for the Quick replies, You can never know enough in this game and when I saw Mark on the top of the Affiliorama page I went straight ot the bottomand joined up without reading the sales page hah,

Yup Sean I am living in Melbourne permantly now out in Southbank,beautiful city and lots of sport,I haven't got the hang of Aussie rules yet though. :roll:

cheers

Matt

PremiumMember
promocode
Trust:
Hi Matt,

Welcome to Affilorama :)

That's a funny story about meeting Mark at the IMS and thinking you were "all that" - just goes to show that you can't judge a book by its cover.

Looking froward to hearing more from you.

PC
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
Nice Matt, I'm hoping to be living down that way within a few years, if you ever want to race around in our Lambos, just let me know :)
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

PremiumMember
eddie53
Trust:
Hi Matt,

Great to have you on board

One day there will be enough Melbournians to hold our own summit
PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
Eddie53 wrote:Hi Matt,

How about those under 25?
PremiumMember
eddie53
Trust:
adrian wrote:
Eddie53 wrote:Hi Matt,

How about those under 25?

I reckon that is not too far off
kiwikool
Trust:
Hi Eddie,

Thanks for the welcome, A Melbourne summit is a great goal.

Lots of information on these forums, this is definitely one of the best I have Seen

Cheers

Matt 8)

dragon33
Trust:
Welcome to the board from Belgium.
PremiumMember
pjjimbo
Trust:
Your words remind me of an old saying..."Empty cans rattle the loudest"

:) all the best with your plan dude, i wish i was as motivated as you are!

Im sure the first steps are the hardest.
Do My Jobs - New Zealand's micro jobs portal - make money doing jobs or outsource your own tasks!

colinlim
Trust:
Richmastery eh? I actually learnt most of my property investment knowledge from these guys.. did the weekend academy thing, waking up at 3am in the morning to attend class at 4am.. seriously crazy. I did learn a lot though & helped me get into property investment which I still do but with the market being as flat as it is in Australia right now, its not as attractive especially with most of my equity already tied up.. you know the drill. So how are those guys doing especially since the Australian crowd decided to go their own way?

Anyway, welcome from a newbie to Affilorama as well. What attracted me to this site/forum was that Mark seemed really down to earth completely unlike a number of other so called gurus out there - I aint going to name them but you know the ones.

I'm looking to set up a site around property investment at some time in the future, so maybe we can hookup some time & share ideas..

Col
kiwikool
Trust:
Awesome Colin,

Let me know when you are good to go

Cheers

Matt

diogenes
Trust:
Greetings from a fellow Kiwi.
Man you are infectious - but in the nicest possible way. Look forward to hearing more from you ... that attitude is going to get you there mate.

Cheers

Dale
Earn and Learn in your own Online Profitable Home Based business ..

http://work-from-home.nzmkr.com
http://askfordale.ws