Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Greetings from Texas

PremiumMember
gradyp
Trust:

Greetings from Texas

Hello! I signed up to Affilorama a couple of weeks back and have been busy reading the forums and watching the videos to comment here. I found Affilorama through my brother (though he almost kicked me when he found out I googled it instead of waiting for him to send me a link :D )

I tried once before to get into affiliate marketing, but felt the program led new people into completely the wrong market for a newbie and seemed too focused on getting itself promoted than really helping a new person get started. A lot of what I learned here confirms what I thought back then, and goes a step further in showing you how to do things for yourself, rather than depending on someone else's "tools".

I've done a bit of web programming (mostly personal stuff), and done quite a bit of reading there, so I might be able to help answer a few questions there as I'm getting started, but I still feel like a newbie when it comes to affiliate marketing.

Funny thing is, I told my brother that some of what I'm learning now, especially about SEO and a few other things, I wish I had known a couple of years ago, because I had an idea for a site, but not the resources or the know how on how to get it up and running. And part of what I intended to do with it kind of meshes well with what AMers do. :D

I'm saving up my money so I can get AB, because I'm starting to feel that I can really make things happen once I learn how to do that well and have a plan to follow. Still, I feel I've learned a lot, even from the free Affilorama info!

Look forward to seeing more of you in the days ahead.

Grady
Have questions about creating images? Want an image created for you? Check out my site at www.GradyPruitt.com/welcome-affilorama-friends

PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
Hi bro, and welcome. any questions just ask, these guys are great and I have learned as much from the forums as I have from the videos.
Your Focus Determines Your Reality

jasondodd
Trust:
hi grady ... welcome!

i come from a traditional corporate background myself, working in online marketing and what I learnt in a month here exceeded anything id learnt in the big multi-national for over two years - so there's plenty of good stuff contained on these forums and in marks courses.
Limited time special - Try Affilorama Premium for just $1 for 7 days: http://www.affilorama.com/premium

wollowra
Trust:
Welcome Grady.

Regards
Troy
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize
they were the big things.

-- Robert Brault

This topic was started on Jul 12, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.