Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Great way to save money

mark schaaf
Trust:

Great way to save money

This only works if you buy traffic but a great way to save money on hosting. you won't have to make a new website and buy a new url every time you want to sell something. What you do is buy one site name it something like your name and market or whatever you dream up.

So it could be like bobsmarket.com then every thing you sell add to as a page on that site like bobsmarket.com/goldfish or bobsmarket.com/dating or whatever you are promoting because if you are buying traffic you will be putting a link to whichever page you are sending them to anyway so you don't have to worry about seo or exact match url's because you don't care about that.

You are buying traffic making a list and sending them to your offer then selling them more stuff because they are on your list and you are sending them e-mails with other offers.

It is a great way to save money but as I said it really only works if you plan on buying traffic all the time.
Mark

hcfgrizzly
Trust:
mark schaaf wrote:This only works if you buy traffic but a great way to save money on hosting. you won't have to make a new website and buy a new url every time you want to sell something. What you do is buy one site name it something like your name and market or whatever you dream up.

So it could be like bobsmarket.com then every thing you sell add to as a page on that site like bobsmarket.com/goldfish or bobsmarket.com/dating or whatever you are promoting because if you are buying traffic you will be putting a link to whichever page you are sending them to anyway so you don't have to worry about seo or exact match url's because you don't care about that.

You are buying traffic making a list and sending them to your offer then selling them more stuff because they are on your list and you are sending them e-mails with other offers.

It is a great way to save money but as I said it really only works if you plan on buying traffic all the time.

This is a great method. I have been using it for all my CPA ventures where I only installed a landing page for my offers.
I knew the method, but I don`t think everybody on this forum knows it, so thanks for taking your time to write the above post
Affiliate Manager to The HCF Affiliate Program (30-50% RevShare - Special Niche Market)
== > http://affiliates.hcfaminoscience.com/

mark schaaf
Trust:
If you really think about it, it isn't much different then Facebooks fan pages where you have one facebook account but you can have as many different fan pages on different subjects as you want.
Mark

This topic was started on Mar 12, 2016 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.