Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Great domains for Amazon affiliate sites for Sale

jpastorizo
Trust:

Great domains for Amazon affiliate sites for Sale

Hi Guys,

Due to the recent change in Amazon where affiliates living in California can no longer promote Amazon products, my plan of creating mini amazon affiliate sites has faced a dead end. And with the current stuff Im dealing with right now I dont have the focus to get back on track with all these IM stuff. With that said here is a list of my domains that I have to let go. These can be sold as 1 package to 1 buyer or the domains to different buyers.

PHYSICAL PRODUCTS (FOR AMAZON) Domain EXPIRATION DATE
convertiblecarseatsreviews.org Thu 05/10/2012
gasweedtrimmer.org Sun 10/02/2011
electricleafblowers.org Sun 10/09/2011
electriclogsplittersale.com Sun 10/09/2011
electricpressurewasherssale.com Sun 10/09/2011
electricsnowblowersale.com Sun 10/09/2011
gaslawnmowersale.com Sun 10/09/2011
polechainsaws.org Sun 10/09/2011
woodchippershreddersale.com Sun 10/09/2011
hiddencamerasforhome.org Sun 05/27/2012
hiddensurveillancecameras.org Sun 05/27/2012

AFFILIATE MARKETING Domain EXPIRATION DATE
ipadtesterswanted.org Fri 11/11/2011
theatersnearyou.org Wed 12/14/2011
wheretogetapassport.org Mon 03/26/2012

NOTE:
convertiblecarseatsreviews.org and gasweedtrimmer.org have blog sites. You just have to change the amazon affiliate link and start doing SEO. The electriclogsplittersale.com domain has wordpress installed on it. I have 4 original product reviews that I wasnt even able to post yet. I will give the 4 product reviews along with the domain.

Also, check out the hidden cameras niche. It has very low competition. The domains hiddencamerasforhome.org and hiddensurveillancecameras.org have huge potential.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please PM me for your bids or any questions/inquiries.
Thanks.

Regards,
Jon
HOW WE DID 200K+ ON THE DEADEST MONTH OF ECOMMERCE
WATCH HERE => www.slingly.us/replay

PremiumMember
gradyp
Trust:
Jon,

Before you just "give away" these sites and chalk it up to a loss, have you thought about trying to find another source, such as Buy.com, for the products you were promoting?
Have questions about creating images? Want an image created for you? Check out my site at www.GradyPruitt.com/welcome-affilorama-friends

jpastorizo
Trust:
gradyp wrote:Jon,

Before you just "give away" these sites and chalk it up to a loss, have you thought about trying to find another source, such as Buy.com, for the products you were promoting?

I haven't thought about that. In all honesty bro, I wont have time to work on my websites for a while due to the family issues I am dealing with right now. My head is just not at the right place right now with all the things that are happening. I'm obviously taking the easy path here, and so the decision to sell the domains.

Thanks for the suggestion bro, I appreciate it.

Regards,
Jon
HOW WE DID 200K+ ON THE DEADEST MONTH OF ECOMMERCE
WATCH HERE => www.slingly.us/replay

This topic was started on Aug 03, 2011 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.