Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Gravity on clickbank

sakhari
Trust:

Gravity on clickbank

Hello all,

I am newbie in the affiliate marketing thingy, just wondering how much gravity is the ideal level for you guys to market the product?

peace :)
aveya marketing
Trust:
welcome to affilorama forum sakhari.
Everyone has their own starting point on gravity. the tips i have picked up would be starting off at 19# or around that mark. reason why: you have a good idea that whatever number you have picked (lets say 19) 19 different affiliates have sold that product. so i know that the vendor is making money a (week) also affilates. theres more to it than that but thats the jift.

I hope that helped

Darren
esolutions
Trust:
Hi!

Ideally, anything over 30 gravity is a good pick. Of course, gravity is not the only factor to consider.
List not growing fast enough?
Get More Opt Ins:
http://mattgreener.com/view/arfree

PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
It really depends. When starting out, I always went for high gravity products. the problem there is that the higher the gravity, the more competition they will have. also, gravity doesn't tell you whether the product is any good. I have seen some really high gravity products that were total crap, but because some big name gurus recommended them through a training program, they got a lot of affiliates promoting it.

I like to look for lower gravity products, check the sales page to see how well written it is, and contact the product owner for a review copy. Often really low gravity products will be more willing to give out a review copy because they are trying to get more affiliates. sometimes you will find out why they have low gravity, and sometimes you will find a golden nugget product that no one else is promoting. This is great because you can get product specific keywords really easy on those products.
Your Focus Determines Your Reality

mail4maria.joe
Trust:
It basically vary from industry to industry or you can say product to product. for some products the ideal gravity is 4 -5 but for some products it goes upto 30.

This topic was started on Feb 21, 2011 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.