Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Got my first sale! $25

dailyfocus
Trust:

Got my first sale! $25

Hey,

Got my first sale today from my Affiloblueprint site which I set up in mid Dec 09. Late but it a good start. Looking forward to more very soon. The buyer even opt in to my email list.

I think my problem was that I was concentrating on my on-site articles, reviews and neglected the off-site backlinks, article marketing, like ezinearticles (only 1 article in ezine so far *don't laugh*) or squidoo. The site still managed an average 25-40 visitors daily and visitors were mainly from organic searches.

The surprising thing is that I joined AMA a couple days ago and started submitted articles to the blog network. And boy, traffic to my site shot up to about 80-90 visitors and climbing. What is curious is that upon checking Google analytics, the traffic still comes from organic searches and I'm guessing that due to more backlinks to the site, Google is ranking my site higher... and that caused the traffic increase. Or, is Google that fast in making the index, ranking change...?

Wow,... tell me if you think what I'm saying doesn't make sense. So, let's see what comes next. I'm thinking of starting the next Affiloblueprint next... probably, yeast infection?... anyone?
vuedoolor
Trust:
Congrats to you! Keep us updated :)
PremiumMember
jstalker
Trust:
dailyfocus
Trust:
Another sale!

Now it's from Mark's MYS product... same AffiloBlueprint site. Rolling now... :-) Thanks Mark!
Site Admin
aletta
Trust:
Awesome! You're on your way :)
Are your changes not showing up on your website? Try doing a hard refresh! http://www.refreshyourcache.com/en/cache/

PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
Nice work, the first one is always the hardest. Once you get off the ground, the game becomes a lot easier. Keep it up, let us know when you get your tenth ;)

Sean
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

ttenaglia
Trust:
Congrats. Traffic shoots up with AMA because that's what it is designed to do. AMA brings your organic listings up. So, you'll see more organic traffic in your analytics, and you may even see referrer sites that are blogs in the AMA network.

-Tom
The REAL Secrets to Getting Her that She Won't Tell You: http://DatingWomenBlackBook.com
The Only PROVEN Way to Learn PHP in 14 Days...Guaranteed: http://OnlinePHPClass.com

PremiumMember
avidpoet
Trust:
To quote Tom Hanks in Forrest Gump... "AffiloBlueprint and AMA are like Peas and Carrots"
ej2008
Trust:
aah... AMA?
dailyfocus
Trust:
hi, welcome all you new AffiloBlueprint members 2.0 !! Glad you made that decision to buy this course. :-)

Was just going thru' the posts in the forum, and I think some of you may be contemplating what this course would entail... as you start devouring the course. Rest assured, this stuff WORKS. Period.

Yeah, whether you do it with AMA or with submission to ezinearticles, well, that's just to speed up getting your site ranking really well in Google, Yahoo or MSN. Yes, these methods works...

Probably some of you may think wow, still so much work... hmm Look beyond that now and know that once your site is done and your site promotion is underway, it's a matter of 'set and forget' and you will need minimum maintenance and you can start off with another AB website.

If you need to catch more fish, why not buy more boats... and use the same formula (AB 2.0) that works. You do need work to make money... unless you have cash to employ people to work for you... then hands off. YES!

I'm from AB 1. I'm glad I stayed on. Yeah... past the 60 days. AND, we from the AB 1 will testify that AB 2.0 is FAR better and much clearer than AB 1. I'm listening to the whole course again, and I'm at video Week 5 now; there's a lot MORE tips and notes that are very important, and that I can IDENTIFY with and the mistakes that I had personally made for my first AB website.

If all you starting with AB 2.0 follow what was taught, you will not make some of the mistakes I made when I started... Looks like Mark and Aletta made sure that these issues were dealt with at the start and it's a real BONUS for AB 2.0 people. Like: How you set up your pages for monetization (clear call to action affiliate links above the fold and images with proper call to action, no other distracting links, etc.).

In AB 2.0, just observe, really, you don't only learn how to set up an affiliate website, Mark goes into detail to the WHY this link should be this way, why a call to action, etc... you learn the MARKETING side of things or psychology behind the buyer's mind which is invaluable; just to ensure the site CONVERTS (regardless of traffic). It's no use getting 2000 visitors to your site per month but you don't make a dime in sales!!

So, ok enough of rambling. BTW, i got another sale from my first AB site. Mark, it's your product again MYS (Item 63). Sorry, I should only update this after I made my 10th sale... sorry guys for being excited! Ciao!
getprofits_709
Trust:
Congratulations, that's great to hear you are making sales and inspiring fellow members

is AMA faster than Ezine im thinking ezine is only one place where as AMA submits to multiple
PremiumMember
solardave
Trust:
What is AMA? What is MYS?
Solardave

dailyfocus
Trust:
AMA = http://www.articlemarketingautomation.com
MYS = http://www.meetyoursweet.com

you are welcome to check them out.

getprofits: ezine submits to one, but getting your articles in ezine is powerful as they are PR6. You can get loads of traffic from ezine and ezine's traffic converts! AMA submits your spined articles to their blog network of thousand blogs. The number of submissions is determined by you... and over a time period. I won't be able to keep track which sites my articles will land up in. And, also, these sites may be new with no or low PR and may not get as much traffic as ezine. With AMA, it's more of getting backlinks with proper anchor text back to your site from other blog sites which Google deems important to rank your site for that anchor text keyword phrase. I can't quantify the traffic I get from AMA as yet... if you are using Wordpress, you can check Incoming Links from the Dashboard.

cheers.
Site Admin
aletta
Trust:
Aw shucks, Shawna. You say such lovely things! :)
Are your changes not showing up on your website? Try doing a hard refresh! http://www.refreshyourcache.com/en/cache/

getprofits_709
Trust:
Shawna,

Thanks for all that info, i have used ezine for about 6 articles on one of my blogs but not a lot of traffic. I realize more articles are the key there. What does the term PR mean i have heard this mentioned different ways like your site is a PRO 5 for example.

I was looking at fatloss4idiots affiliate area and they suggest writing at least one article per day for lots of traffic. that adds up in 12 mos and would be great for long term traffic.

Im half way through my 1st blueprint site and going to start the ezine submissions now.

Thanks again for the info.

Brian
richmannow
Trust:
Thanks for the tips Shawna,

and good on you for getting some sales coming in :)
I'm sure it's a fantastic feeling!

Keep us posted on how you go...

- Shaun

This topic was started on Apr 08, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.