Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Google Search Results - are they testing a new display?

PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:

Google Search Results - are they testing a new display?

For all those who are not aware, the time of this is currently 1:15 est pm.

Google has changed the way they display their search results or they are testing a new display OR it is a glitch in the system. As of now though, the results displayed are in a different format. Look for yourself.

Adrian,
PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
As I figured it was probably a test. The displayed results are now back to the way they always have been.

Adrian,
alvin
Trust:
Adrian,

Now you got me all curious. What was it? What did it look like?

@
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
Hmm, I went and googled something and realised I don't take too much notice of how it's laid out.

Was the change pretty dramatic?
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
I should of taken a screenshot. Instead of having Images | Video | News | Maps | etc... above the search bar at the top.... they were in their own navigation bar down the left hand side and the results were pushed to the middle. If it happens again I will take a screeny!

Adrian,
alvin
Trust:
Ah.. I saw that once the other day too, but since I surf at the speed of light :lol: hehe, it didn't quite register. I thought I had left my history bar open on my browser or something...

Ya, they must be testing a new layout.