Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Google API and TT 4.0

PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:

Google API and TT 4.0

Hey, I know the staff at TT has been working hard to get things fixed since the launch, and it has been a lot better over the last few weeks.

But, early this week I started having trouble with the keyword research tool, and I was wondering if it has something to do with this problem that I read about where Google Canceled their API

Have you guys been able to get approval or will it even be approved?
Your Focus Determines Your Reality

chettvq24
Trust:
Good question James. I have been wondering about this for the last few days. It seems this will affect most keyword research tools out there. I know google mentioned earlier in the year they were going to take steps to try and stop automated queries.
Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
Yes, Traffic Travis was affected by the recent change made by Google. We are adjusting Traffic Travis 4 to integrate Google's changes into our algorithm.

We will release a new version soon. Please update to the next version if you see a yellow button on the lower left of the TTV4 screen that says, "View notes and Downloading the latest version" then "Install the latest version".

All the best!
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
I figured you were, I just wasn't sure if that was why TT wasn't working, or if it was something else. Thanks :)
Your Focus Determines Your Reality

chris72
Trust:
Does that also affect the free version?
Kick-Butt Writing Services http://rachaelmcnaught.com

Outstanding Quality PLR Packs http://niche-plr-products.com

Learn to be a Digital Writer http://thedigitalwriter.net/

Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
Yes, the free version is also affected and will be updated.
Michelle
Customer Support

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

PremiumMember
johnny
Trust:
Any update on this matter?

Johnny

www.ReviewBonusFor.com

Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
Traffic Travis has been updated and the issues due to the recent changes made by Google has been resolved.

The latest TTV4 version is version 4.0.0.4098.
The latest TTV3 version is version 3.3.18 (3949).

If you continue to have problems, please send an email to support@traffictravis.com.

All the best!
Michelle
Customer Support

This topic was started on Sep 16, 2011 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.