Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Goodbye for a while but I'll be back!Thanks for all the help

davmontrose
Trust:

Goodbye for a while but I'll be back!Thanks for all the help

With much regret, I have to say goodbye for a couple months. But I shall be back. Mark my words. Truth of the matter is, I need a real autoresponder service, those crappy free one's just aren't cutting the mustard at all. It's not an easy choice cause I love it here, so I just have to put that first for a bit until I get more cash flowing to afford both. I have talked to sales@affilorama and I am still going to promote and sell affilorama. I have been making quite a few sales lately, but my night job came to a halt, so that didn't really help matters. So I just wanted to say, I will be back and thank all of you for all the help you have given me these past few month's. It's obviously paid off because I'm finally making some money in this game, although not enough to survive yet. I'll try and pop in to say hi once in a while if I can get through the door. I'm not sure if I'll be able to or not, but either way my thoughts are with you all.

Cheers and thanx, Davin
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
hey there, goodluck with everything and I'm sure we'll see you back eventually.

Cheers,
Sean
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

spirit23
Trust:
Take care dude!

Hope to see you soon, and good luck with your endeavors!

Asanka.
PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
Good luck man. Hope to see you again.

Adrian,
davmontrose
Trust:
thanx for the comments guys, yea you'll see me again. Your prescence and help has meant the world to me over the past few month's. So yes I'll be back. In the meantime, go kick some butt.

Davin
PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
davinator wrote:In the meantime, go kick some butt.

Davin

Already am! :lol:

Adrian,
Site Admin
markling
Trust:
Best of luck, Davin, although I don't think you'll need it. :)
We'll look forward to seeing that grinning userpic of yours on the forum again soon!

All the best,
Mark
Limited time special - Try Affilorama Premium for just $1 for 7 days: http://www.affilorama.com/premium

jaydebaca
Trust:
I know I have been Jay the Lurker here, but I will miss you! Good luck to you, and I am sure we all agree that we will look forward to your reappearance! I too wish I would have joined this group when it was a one time fee! Keep in touch! Jay