Affilorama Birthday
Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Good Google Adsense Course / Book ?

len25
Trust:

Good Google Adsense Course / Book ?

Hi

Wondering if anyone can recommend a good course on Google Adsense ?

I know there is one reviewed here already , the 100k Adsense Blueprint, but I think its a pretty old course, not sure.

Anyone bought and used this recently or have others they can recommend ?

Thanks

Lenny
marketsearch
Trust:
You can gain a lot of knowledge straight from google themselves. A marketer by the name of Joel who has been and still is very successful with adsense created his course a couple of years ago but he just went through everything and updated it for 13. I believe its done. Either way, contact him and just say hello. Tell him what your up to and see if he has any suggestions for you.

Here's the link: [Link no longer available]

I remember when I first got started with adsense. its one of the main reasons that got me going in IM in the first place. When you earn over 400 buck a day its something you just don't turn your back on.

Take care,
Traffic is the lifeblood of your online business. If you can't get a lot of targeted traffic your DOOMED! All the traffic you can handle below => http://teamroughdog.info

len25
Trust:
Thank you very much Ethan, appreciate the info and advice, I'l check out the link.
Thanks again
Lenny
info489
Trust:
Before I ventured into PPC - I used to use adsense to make a living so I am more than happy to help you out with some advice etc.
http://myleadgenerationbiz.com - How I Make My Living Online

len25
Trust:
Hi Alex

Thanks for your kind offer of help / advice regarding Google Adsense.

Just sent pm.

Leonard
PremiumMember
sierracommerceco
Trust:
Is it wise to put Adsense ads on your blog, or should you stick to putting them on your website. Or both?

Thanks,

Jason
PremiumMember
sierracommerceco
Trust:
Does Joel have an updated book for 2013? The one on his ad looks like it is updated for 2011.

Thanks!
Jason
Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
sierracommerceco wrote:Is it wise to put Adsense ads on your blog, or should you stick to putting them on your website. Or both?

Thanks,

Jason

Hi Jason,

If your site is enjoying high traffic and you would like to monetize it, then placing AdSense on your blog/site would be a good idea. I think it's better to take the affiliate marketing route and promote products through the site though as that would earn you more.

Blogs tend to have AdSense as monetization because they do not have specific niches, like personal blogs where you talk about anything under the sun.

If you're selling anything on your website, or promoting products on your site, then AdSense is a no-no as that can take your potential customers away from your site. The ads can be distracting too.

Hope that helps. Have a good weekend!
Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus

This topic was started on Jul 20, 2013 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.