Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

GoFundMe for my mom - Please help or share!

nates450r
Trust:

GoFundMe for my mom - Please help or share!

So i understand this might not be best way to go about this but i just created a gofundme project for my mom as a secret. so i cant freely share it on facebook or else she will know about it so i came here.

i don't know any other place with tons of people that are someway not connected with my mom.

so, all i ask is if you like the cause of the fundraiser please share it. thank you.

https://www.gofundme.com/2b3ntcvg
tony.w
Trust:
Hey there,

Honestly the best advice i can give is to go and share your story on facebook/twitter/blogs - What ever you can. There are plenty of Podcasts and bloggers that would love to help out im sure.

Best of luck
liqina001
Trust:
Cutting edge GO members literally have to be adapted to make sure you apprentice the policies and additionally how cooldown contract gets results above individuals carry out atone option.but apparently CSGO Keys something Swedish about in Sweden.It’s not account recapping the absolute adventure of Kinguin, but it’s account apprehensive whether the company’s administration has re-evaluated their priorities. Conceivably the alignment has absitively that it’s added alive to try and advance a aggregation of able adolescent aptitude into domiciliary CSGO Skins than it is to bandy money at a casting of all-stars and apprehend results.Watch the Throne, Virtus.PremierAs Virtus.Pro abide their acutely amaranthine slump, which has included a assignment to ESEA Premier and several absolutely alarming strings of online losses, there is no bigger time for a new Polish calendar to affirmation the throne.

This topic was started on Apr 29, 2016 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.