Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Getting started with affiliate marketing

bobbyd
Trust:

Getting started with affiliate marketing

How's it going? I signed up a while back & I'm having trouble getting started. Basically, I'm procrastinating, but I always seem to get sidetracked when researching my topics. I've narrowed it down to the following:

1. Affiliate software ratings page.

2. Eco-Retrofit site. Focused on retrofitting your home w/ eco-friendly products/materials.

3. Garage site. your homes 'last frontier'

I guess I'm afraid that I'll be spinning my wheels on one or more of these ideas as I have not built any site as of yet.

Comments, Suggestions?

thanks, Bobby D.
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
I have no idea about those markets, but I just say pick one and do it. Sitting around wondering won't help you at all.

Do your research and then just go for it. Worst case scenario is you learn something :)
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
Ahh you said the dreaded word... procrastinating..... none of that in this business! I'm not sure how the far garage site would go.... the other two look more promising.

bobbyd wrote:How's it going? I signed up a while back & I'm having trouble getting started. Basically, I'm procrastinating, but I always seem to get sidetracked when researching my topics. I've narrowed it down to the following:

1. Affiliate software ratings page.

2. Eco-Retrofit site. Focused on retrofitting your home w/ eco-friendly products/materials.

3. Garage site. your homes 'last frontier'

I guess I'm afraid that I'll be spinning my wheels on one or more of these ideas as I have not built any site as of yet.

Comments, Suggestions?

thanks, Bobby D.