Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Getting It Down

lrgrlrryf
Trust:

Getting It Down

I was referred by a friend of mine whose been doing this for a couple of years. Started the lessons, got through the internet lessons, how to recognize ads from affiliate, clickbank and saw some videos, finding that niche and understanding the platform and audience thing.
This is what I understand so far. I find something I like, playing the guitar. Purches a webpage, design it, write something about the product and what I got out of it. Put it on the internet via my webpage and maybe one other social media, Tag....Tab? or Facebook. You tube would get's a bigger audience but then we have a third party.
Clickbank keeps track and origanizes the money between clint and affiliate. Money is made in two ways PPC and when sell is made.
Well, back at it for another ....long hours. Hope to hear from ya soon. Larry
tankctrlr
Trust:
Good job on learning your new skills, at least you are trying, a lot of people don't even try.

I can maybe make this "making money online" thing more simple, by saying, all it's really about is creating something of value, getting people to see it (through free or paid marketing), and building relationships with your customers, that way they keep purchasing from you or recommend you to others.

So: Create site with value, get free or paid traffic, convert (get sales) and cultivate (build relationships/trust), repeat.

That's about as simple as you can get it I think lol.
Writing Services - www.needanarticle.com

lrgrlrryf
Trust:
Thanks Andrew
It's great to hear from some one. Spinning wheels and need to re-energize. Trying to hard to get it done.

This topic was started on Oct 07, 2013 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.