Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Get Audio Testimonials easy

rosconz
Trust:

Get Audio Testimonials easy

I saw a service about 3 months ago where customers of yours can ring a certain phone number for your company and leave a testimonial as a phone message. You can download these and upload them to your sales page as a testimonial.

I can't find the website offering this service. Anyone know of it or other companies offering a similar service ?
Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
I think any phone service can set this up for you since most phone companies now offer retrieval of voice messages in audio format which you can upload online. You can purchase a number from them and set it up for automatic voicemail. You can then (or someone else) record a message with instructions on how to leave a testimonial. You can then retrieve the message and upload it.

You can also ask your customers to email you their testimonials with a photo of themselves attached.

Hope that helps. Have a good day!
Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus

rosconz
Trust:
Cheers, you just gave me an idea.

I can do all this with skype. Buy a phone number , add a message and pretty sure I can download the messages that are left there.

Awesome. Thanks again.
rosconz
Trust:
Just tried skype, doesn't look like you can download voice messages.

This topic was started on Aug 10, 2011 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.