Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

G'Day from New Affiliromaniam!

colinlim
Trust:

G'Day from New Affiliromaniam!

Hey all

So I've just signed up for Affilorama to learn abit more about AM & other internet money making programs. I've already started doing a bit of this after purchasing some other documents as well as a lot of self-learning. I've already set up some sites although not really doing that much with them.. they were more for learning than anything.

I actually always knew a little about AM. I used to run my own webhosting company back in the mid 90's but never really got into it. Now I wish I did!

So Mark et al, I'm hoping this site can help me on the road to generating good passive income so that there isn't as much pressure on me for my full time job (I run a company that acts as a virtual sales arm to a couple of American IT vendors). I also want to get my wife into this as she is a Marketing Manager & I think she will get a lot out of this & also be able to do well.

Now I just have to find the time to sit through all the lessons... :)

I'm sure I'll be on these forums quite a bit if all goes well.

Thanks
Colin
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
Sounds good Colin, whereabouts are you from?

Love the avatar too :)
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
Welcome Colin.

Glad to have you aboard... and I hope to God that the animal in your picture is a fake.......... although I wouldn't be surpised these days.......... all those animals with braces :lol:
Site Admin
markling
Trust:
Hi Colin, welcome!

Sounds like you've got a pretty good background in web stuff... that should serve you well. Get stuck in (and get that wife of yours stuck in too!) and feel free to hit us with any questions.

All the best,
Mark
Limited time special - Try Affilorama Premium for just $1 for 7 days: http://www.affilorama.com/premium

colinlim
Trust:
sean06 wrote:Sounds good Colin, whereabouts are you from?

Love the avatar too :)

I thought the "g'day" would give it away.. I'm from Sydney, Australia.

Thanks for the welcomes.. I'm itching to get into all of this. Just gotta find more time.... :?

Here's a site I built. Its really not setup well in terms of the AM links.. right now I'm just testing PPC on Google as well as getting to understand programming the forum. But if you are interested in Australian TV, then feel free to register. I'm trying to build up a bit of a community - once that happens I will invest more time for Adsense & other AM links.

Oh yeah.. the URL.. duh! www.oztvforums.com - right now the main discussion is around Australia's Next Top Model but I will also soon put in other shows.

Col
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
Ahh ok, a Sydneysider. I'm a mexican :)

That site of yours looks good. Although I got turned off as soon as I saw the "Dancing with the Stars" section :)

Goodluck and get stuck in!
www.SixDayWeekend.com

colinlim
Trust:
sean06 wrote:
That site of yours looks good. Although I got turned off as soon as I saw the "Dancing with the Stars" section :)

Haha.. as you can see, the world agrees with you.. no one is discussing it at the moment!

I'm looking forward to Australian Idol as that's always popular! Although I think the keyword is going to be expensive!
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
If you say you can't wait for big brother, I'm going to have to stop replying to your posts :P
www.SixDayWeekend.com

colinlim
Trust:
LOL

Yeah the show sux, but if it generates traffic to the site.. its worth it.

The issue with Dancing With The Stars is that I don't watch it so couldnt actually start the board properly with actual topix. Please dont say I have to sacrifice my good senses in order to make some money!! Nooooo

Big Brother is going to be the same.... that's one bad show if ever there was one.. but hey, for some reason its popular!

Australian Idol I actually like, so that will be good. And Australia's Next Top Model.. well, not a great show but it has its good points if you know what i mean ;)
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
haha fair enough.

And yeh, I'd like to be in Australia's top model ;)
www.SixDayWeekend.com

geoff pun
Trust:
:D welcome colin & g'day from newbie geoff, sand groper from wild west of australia. sound like u going to grab the bull (goat) by its horn and strap on for the ride 8)