Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Fun weekend here in the US

PremiumMember
gradyp
Trust:

Fun weekend here in the US

Well, we just had a fun weekend here in the US with Independence day (July 4th). Got to see some fireworks, and even spent some time learning how to do a 3d animation fireworks display (a little hobby of mine, I guess you could say).

And tonight? Well near closing time where I work (when I'm not watching kids or trying to work on my sites), I got to meet some New Zealanders :D Mentioned having met some here and that some were from Christchurch... And one of them said she was from Christchurch! Imagine that :D Very nice people.

Hope my fellow US Americans enjoyed their Independence day weekend... Now I'm off to work towards another Independence day... My Financial Independence Day! :D

Grady
Have questions about creating images? Want an image created for you? Check out my site at www.GradyPruitt.com/welcome-affilorama-friends

digiblue
Trust:
Love the last quote "Now I'm off to work towards another independence day...My Financial Independence Day! :D"

All the best!

Alex
PremiumMember
gradyp
Trust:
Thanks, Alex! :D

Grady
Have questions about creating images? Want an image created for you? Check out my site at www.GradyPruitt.com/welcome-affilorama-friends

PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
lol well wish I had as much fun as you bro. Writhing in pain isn't my idea of a fun weekend.
Your Focus Determines Your Reality

PremiumMember
gradyp
Trust:
For a sec, I almost asked why you were "writhing in pain". Hope you got that fixed and are having more fun than me now :D

PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
got it fixed today. Thanks. still hurts, but not as bad.
Your Focus Determines Your Reality

This topic was started on Jul 06, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.