Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

From Where to start affiliate program

sarjit
Trust:

From Where to start affiliate program

Hi,
I just know about affiliate marketing but i am very confused from where should i start? I want to do affiliate marketing like as amazone, zappos or any others products site. but I am very frustrating where i get the whole data sheet of the merchant site? I have already use CJ(Commission Junction) and other CPA Program. But still I am not getting mine actual answer. Please anyone know that plz suggest me.
jasondodd
Trust:
This is a common problem faced by new affiliate marketers so dont feel like youre the only one. Thats part of the reason Mark Ling developed the AffiloBlueprint course because it structures it in an easy to follow 12 week course. It means you can just focus on one thing at a time, without getting distracted by all the latest gadgets and products.

The free lessons here are also good to give yourself a nice foundation in learning some of the fundamentals.

Just stick with one thing at a time and it will all start to make sense, even if it doesnt feel like that right now.
Limited time special - Try Affilorama Premium for just $1 for 7 days: http://www.affilorama.com/premium

PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
Just start doing something. When I started, I baught a domain and set up a WP blog. after watching the videos here I added a free theme and just kept posting and writing articles.
It is not that hard once you actually start taking action. just do one step at a time. figure out how to set up a web page, then worry about how to build traffic.
Your Focus Determines Your Reality

eddyand sue
Trust:
Thanks James still trying to figure out what it is all about!
milansangan
Trust:
Hi,

Just like what JasonDodd said, start with the free lessons and then move on to AffiloBlueprint course so you can pretty much understand how to go about with affiliate marketing.

This topic was started on Nov 02, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.