Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Friendly Hello from an Affiliate Friendly Advertiser

mattsecret
Trust:

Friendly Hello from an Affiliate Friendly Advertiser

Hello All,

My name is Matt.
I've been doing affiliate/internet marketing for a long time, close to 10 years now. I've been aware of this forum for awhile, but finally recently joined.

I believe I do have a lot to contribute, not just technically, but from a mindset perspective also. I've learned a lot about mindset and training the subconscious.

I'll be posting details of our affiliate program in the proper section later...but I must say I'm quite proud of our recurring commissions that build up monthly for affiliates.

I'm very affiliate and JV friendly, having been both an advertiser and an affiliate on my own. I'll process requests for customized banners, videos or other promotional materials myself.

Peace,
Matt
vqaa
Trust:
Should I be doing backflips with anticipation
mattsecret
Trust:
Should I be doing backflips with anticipation

LOL. Only if you'd usually include backflips as part of your daily regiment anyway. No need to go out of your way.

Seriously though, I think I pick up on what you're dropping down. Which is why I'm not hyping this. Just straight talk. If you're an affiliate marketer and want some insight into an advertiser's perspective (even if it's unrelated to my program) let me know. I've been in this business a long time, and I deal with all the major networks on a daily basis (Hydra, Neverblue, MaxBounty, etc.). I process affiliate payouts usually well into the 6-figures each month. So hit me up if you have a question..and if you're not careful, you might learn something.

This topic was started on Jul 17, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.