Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Free Webpage Color Schemes

PremiumMember
jimcoe
Trust:

Free Webpage Color Schemes

Here's my latest freebie.
It's a free PDF report containing over 30 web page or website color scheme diagrams from which you can copy color values to create your own color scheme. It also contains several examples of web pages with great color schemes.

Free Color Schemes

Enjoy!
_jim coe
Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
Hi Jim,

Thanks for sharing this. I downloaded it to take a quick peek and it's a handy guide on color schemes. Real useful for use who have no background on web design or just don't have an eye for color like me! (If I had my way all my sites would be in varying shades of violet.Haha!)

All the best!
Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus

PremiumMember
jimcoe
Trust:
Thanks Cecille! Violet is also my favorite color. And thanks for not writing "purple".

One of my silly pet peeves: There is no color called "purple", it's just slang for violet. What's that high frequency band of light just above the human visible spectrum called? Hint: It's not "Ultrapurple", lol.
Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
Hi Jim,

I was about to write "purple" , but then I remembered you mentioned in a different forum thread that there is no such thing (as far as the academics/experts are concerned). To me, it remains my favorite, along with all the shades of violet.

:)

Have a good day!
Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus

PremiumMember
jimcoe
Trust:
What she said :o)

...I also love those hues, whatever people call them...

This topic was started on Feb 03, 2013 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.