Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Free photos available on my site

mack45
Trust:

Free photos available on my site

Hi I have started loading photos to my site to let people use on sites or squidoos or hub pages. I have a lot more but it takes time to crop and load them all. The griz ones my wife took just this last spring they are quite rare to get she works for the forestry and was driving north towards the Yukon border at the time and was very lucky to get that close and have a silvertip let that happen when she had a cub with her. I have some more Caribou photos some where also. Hi it is February first I have put a few hours in on the photo gallery and have a few more pictures up and re-sized a lot so you can view them better. I find it is going to be a work in progress.
Last edited by mack45 on 02 Feb 10 4:16 am, edited 2 times in total.

Pro at basic WP and keyword research willing to coach.mackaybruce@hotmail.com

clarafaie
Trust:
Wow! Free photos! Thanks!

What do we need to do to get them?
http://clarafaie.net
Full-featured Business web hosting, with Unlimited Data Space, Unlimited Monthly Traffic, 500 E-mail Accounts, and 20 MySQL DBs for each of up to 5 domains for only US$90 a year. Also available: Starter, Corporate, and Enterprise plans
We also setup and/or migrate your WordPress sites to our servers for you. Email wpsolutions@clarafaie.net for more information.

accent09
Trust:
Hey Mack45,

I checked out your photos. Great job. I might use some then if you don't mind.

The scenery reminds me of northern British Columbia (are they?). I used to live there.

Are you going to have more pics on, should I check back once in a while?
mack45
Trust:
Hi I am getting more ready soon I hope and yes to northern BC.
Pro at basic WP and keyword research willing to coach.mackaybruce@hotmail.com

This topic was started on Jan 21, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.