Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Fluid of information

PremiumMember
ilay35
Trust:

Fluid of information

I hope it is not a stupid question, but for as a complete newbie like me, that try to make his first steps on the affiliate world,
it seems to be that there is SO much information...the last affilo newsletter (digg, Delicious etc...) all the great webinars...
What should I do?
Do I have to be focused just on the affiloblueprint, or should I try to grab it all, and drawn in all this info?
What do you think?
snowwookie
Trust:
By doing the Blueprint your going to get all the info your gonna need. Mark feeds you the info as you need it though whish is rad so your brain doesnt get overloaded. Their is an amazing amount of info and termanology to be learned. Im sure you are reading stuff listening and wondering what in the world half of the things you hear and read are. Id say focus on the blueprint and feel free to read around but if you start to feel confused or lost just go back to the blueprint. Also it seriously help if your subscribed to other "programs" or "systems" to just not pay attention to them at all. Will only drag your head away. Affilorama is a wealth or knowledge stay here haha. Hope This helps you out a little. Keep with it

Best of luck!!!
Click Here www.buildanaffiliatewebsite.com to learn how to get professional looking affiliate websites up in MINUTES

Click HERE http://www.projectpayday.com/go/2760238 for a unique FREE opportunity to make money online

jasondodd
Trust:
its very easy to get distracted by the truckloads of info out there and stray from your main focus, which really needs to be the AB course. its a bit of a sign of the times that we have almost been trained to have short attention spans ... what was i talking about ... that we flit from one piece of information to the next. this butterfly approach is fine if were just in channel surfing mode but if were actually wanting to learn something specific then we need to stay focused.

maybe if there is something that you particularly would like to know more about then, discipline yourself to finish your AB coursework and then do your extra research. just keep relating it back to your overall goal
Limited time special - Try Affilorama Premium for just $1 for 7 days: http://www.affilorama.com/premium

PremiumMember
ilay35
Trust:
Thank Guys for the feedback, you helped me a lot with a great information.
Best of luck to all of us!

This topic was started on May 18, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.