Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

First Sign On

rurich
Trust:

First Sign On

Hi Folks, glad to be here, just completed listening to the webinar, great stuff.
BTW my name on this forum is RuRich, and I am a 77 year old youngster, not
nearly as well versed as you younger folks. I have been fooling around the internet
for more than 10 years with little or no real financial gain. I did a lot of research
on Mark and gang as well at the program and could find nothing but high praise
and as a result decided to jump in with both feet. My biggest problem is writing
it seems as though my creativity has dwindled somewhat with age, however, I
will get it moving in the right direction. Good luck to all and best regards.
RuRich
PremiumMember
stevenhall
Trust:
Hey Rurich, that's amazing that you are getting involved at the age of 77! I hope I'm still full of the energy you must have when I hit that age.

Hey did you think about outsourcing your articles? You can go to elance.com and pay others to write the articles for you.

S
rurich
Trust:
Hi Stevenhall, yes I have given that idea some though, however i'm not quite ready to move that far forward, have a bit of learning first. Thanks for the
reply,
R
serratedsnail
Trust:
Great to have you on board RuRich! Thats the great thing with Affiliate Marketing there is no Ageism with it!

Looking forward to hearing your success
Kind Regards
Mark

rurich
Trust:
Good to be on board and tks for your interest and of course you are right
there is no ageism.
Regards
Russ
jasondodd
Trust:
good stuff, shows that age is no barrier with this sort of thing. one thing that you can do is get yourself a voice recorder (you can get good quality cheap ones from most electronic stores) and record yourself talking on a subject to provide the basis for your articles ... just dont get too carried away!
Limited time special - Try Affilorama Premium for just $1 for 7 days: http://www.affilorama.com/premium

rurich
Trust:
Thanks Jason for the idea, I'm really not much of a talker either, but it may
help.
Best regards
Russ

This topic was started on May 16, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.