Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

First Sale!!

scparker
Trust:

First Sale!!

First Sale!!

Ok I'm $26 richer today... ;-) Great feeling - my site made its first sale!!

-Steve
wollowra
Trust:
Congrats Steve,
How long have you had it up?

Troy
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize
they were the big things.

-- Robert Brault

jpastorizo
Trust:
Steve,

Remember that feeling...It is probably the same feeling of success when you make it big time. I remember my first sale last year when I jumped right into affiliate marketing doing PPC marketing on the water fuel conversion kit.
Keep it up!

Renato
HOW WE DID 200K+ ON THE DEADEST MONTH OF ECOMMERCE
WATCH HERE => www.slingly.us/replay

scparker
Trust:
I registered the domain 5/7/09....

The PPC is just starting to kick in...
scparker
Trust:
Cha-ching... #2 sale.. This one looks like SEO...
smuigal
Trust:
Great Steve! It is so encouraging to see others success. I just made my third sale and was going to post it to my thread but couldn't find it. Soooo....

Make sure you keep us posted Steve. And for anyone else, my first site has made three sales in 4 weeks. :) I'm working on more sites as my time allows.

Woot! Mark's program rocks!
Smuigal
Need help? Looking for answers? I've coached 70+ students to 5 and 6 figure success. Private message me on FB for details on a one on one session for help knowing where to start your success or end your failure. https://www.facebook.com/netwoozy.gal

PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
Awesome stuff. Everyone would be doing this stuff if they knew how easy it was to make sales :)

Keep it up, it gets a lot easier from here on in.

Sean
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

This topic was started on May 20, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.