Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

First Commissions

crowzy
Trust:

First Commissions

Hi everyone,

After 6 very long months yesterday I finally made my first sale. Even better, earlier today second one came. Probably it was just luck but it certainly came at the right moment because after so much effort and time spent without any results I was having serious doubts about the whole thing.

Now I am over the moon and ready to work even harder.

Thanks for all your support and help guys. Without you I would be out of this game long time ago.

Cheers
nelcomx
Trust:
congratulation! how long since you website has been up? Any advice for newer newbies than yourself?

did you have any web building experience before you started?

cheers

J
PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
Crowzy - you deserved it! You've put in a lot of hard work... never give up... just tell yourself it is just like a business... nothing happens overnight.. take your time and keep on going at it. :D
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
Well done mate. The first one is always the hardest. Watch them rush in now.

Keep it up.
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

crowzy
Trust:
Thanks guys,

Adrian, you're right. It is a long and hard ride. The hardest thing of all, at lest for me, was to keep the motivation up. When everything is silent and you can't see any results for months it is very easy to get frustrated and to give everything up.

I am a very patient person and patience is in my opinion the crucial factor for a success in this game. Now with some money coming my way it will be much easier to keep a high motivation level (heheh).

Thanks nelcomx. My first site has been up since 25.01.07 and 3-4 weeks ago I've started another (completely unrelated) one. Also I've been playing with PPC (Adwords) for the last 17 months.

I didn't have any web building experience at all before starting with this site and even now I know close to nothing when it comes to HTML and programming. I was lucky enough to come across a web builder (in my sig) which allowed me to start creating webpages in a very short time. By now I've learned everything about this tool and I feel very confident using it.

However, very soon I will have to start learning Dreamweaver because I don't want to keep all my eggs in the same basket.

Thanks Sean. I hope you're right.

Cheers
wayfarer
Trust:
Hola

Crowzy that good news so you been building links for your site the past 6 months with no results :o

Patience pays off
crowzy
Trust:
Yes Wayfarer, no financial rewards but I could still see my progress. 2 months ago Google was sending me around 10-15 visitors per month. Last month I received around 110 and this month (even there are a few days left) it is already hitting 200 mark. Yahoo was completely ignoring me until this month and then just suddenly 50 visitors from the first week of July till today.

Still very low and slow but it is definitely moving in the right direction. So yes, patience and persistence will pay off.
superaff
Trust:
Well done, keep doing until you get one sale a day.
Did you see the amazing case studies on my blog http://mynetmarketingland.com/blog1/
Affiloblueprint Bonus: http://www.mynetmarketingland.com/mark-ling/affiloblueprint.html

wayfarer
Trust:
crowzy

you are a motivator :D