Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

First affiliate website, facebook page

nates450r
Trust:

First affiliate website, facebook page

Hi guys just a quick question,

I just created my first FB page for one of my aff sites

so how do you go about finding people intrested in the niche or topic?

example (dog traing website) how do you find people on fb that are intrested in dog training?
Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
Hi nates450r,

What I do is I search for people or organizations/community that belong in the same niche and suggest my page to them. This is a bit tricky really as some of them might ignore your suggestion and not add your page
Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus

Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
You could ask your family and friends to join you. Also promote your Facebook page on your website, newsletters, and other social networking accounts. Go to forums related to your niche and interact with your target market so that you could create a bigger network.
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

This topic was started on Oct 16, 2011 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.