Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

First 2 sales with clickbank

wazza
Trust:

First 2 sales with clickbank

Finally after a whole year of having a clickbank account I have made 2 sales. I didnt even need a website for this one :)
Found a good product with high grav and sent a heap of paid traffic to it.

Now im going to build a squeeze page, with an opt in form and try and do the same but build a list at the same time.
cost me $10 to make 2 sales and i profited around $50

Im going to buy a lot more traffic now and see if I can get a lot more sales.

I will keep ya's updated
The affiliate marketing ninja!

faradina
Trust:
Congratulations!
It's always the first sale that is hardest. You will find that it will be smoother sailing from here on.
And do keep us updated. We are holding you to your promise :)
stacierunner
Trust:
Congrats on your two sales! I like that you are talking about ramping it up. When I made my first two sales on CB, I moved on to another niche, due to inexperience. Those two sales sat in CB and eventually they started taking $1 per week out. So, then I had to scramble to make more sales there in order to keep them from pulling money out.

This was something I was not aware of.

So, keep up the good work. Pretty soon, you'll turn that into multiple sales daily.

Stacie
Fancy up your iPad with accessories from http://www.greatipadstuff.com

Go green http://www.greenerlifesite.com

PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
great job just keep it up. got to get to 5 before CB will pay you, unless they changed the payment rules.
Your Focus Determines Your Reality

digiblue
Trust:
Well done! Getting the first sale is a big event and a great boost to confidence. Keep up the promotion, scale up, and then do it again in other niches to diversify your income and multiply your earning potential.

Good stuff!
wazza
Trust:
thanks everyone..
I have made 8 more sales since and now im moving onto a different niche to see if I can do the same there as well..
I really wish i had of thought of this a while ago cause I wasnt a real big fan of CB I will also try and do the same for some cpa lead programs if it turns out profitable..

I have set up a site and added an opt in offer and will reveal it all soon. Cause if I can do it for different niches then I wont be to worried about competition..

Cheers again good friends..
Wazza
The affiliate marketing ninja!

This topic was started on Jun 27, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.