Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Fire Your Boss In 90 Days

PremiumMember
tino
Trust:

Fire Your Boss In 90 Days

Hi Mark,

I just saw this on your blog.

"This week, I’ve also began recording a live demonstration of how to make a full time living online in less than 90 days. It will be a dvd that will follow my fiance making a niche affiliate website and going from knowing virtually nothing about computers (right now), to earning a full time living online (fingers crossed in 90 days). I’ll give this dvd away for free to affilorama members of course, when it’s ready."

This is fantastic! Are you going to keep us informed as you go or do we have to wait for the DVD?

John T
Site Admin
markling
Trust:
Wait for the DVD, it'll be available in the members area for download in a few months, once it's ready :)

Also DVDs will be free for members, just need to pay for shipping and handling.

Something to look forward to!

Mark
Limited time special - Try Affilorama Premium for just $1 for 7 days: http://www.affilorama.com/premium

PremiumMember
papabear
Trust:
I can't wait Mark.
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
I can't wait for this either. If Mark can get his fiance up and running, no one here will be able to make any excuses at all.

Good timing too Mark, should be ready when I come back from overseas ;)
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
where do you guys see this? I just read the blog and I don't see that anywhere.
Site Admin
markling
Trust:
check the previous blog ;)

Mark
Limited time special - Try Affilorama Premium for just $1 for 7 days: http://www.affilorama.com/premium